Lets Go On a VACATION!

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weather grew warmer giving you and idea to go on a vacation. Usually you would call or text your friends to plan where to go, but the first person you thought about was Kyungsoo. You checked the time, “It’s past lunch time, he’s probably still working.” You mumbled to yourself.
“Park Eunhae.” Dr. Lee called. You jumped at the sudden call. You quickly turned around and saw Dr. Lee standing behind you taking of her white coat and placing it around her large chair.

“Eunhae-shi, you don’t need to come in for the whole week next week.” She informed you. Your insides were jumping excitedly from the news, you blinked a couple times and nodded yet you didn’t notice the permanent smile on your face. Dr. Lee raised her eyebrow,
“Eunhae-shi, why do you seem so happy?” she asked with suspicion.

“Ahh, what?” You questioned confused.
“Wow, acting like you don’t know what’s going on.” Dr Lee chuckled.
“W-what are you talking about?” You laughed along with her, rubbing your hand on the back of your neck.

“Eunhae-shi, are you avoiding the topic? You’re in love aren’t you?”
You let our a force laugh “Me? In love? No way.” You said shaking your hands side to side in front of you.

Dr. Lee pointed a pen at you “You’re in denial. You remind me of myself back when I was doing work experience. That’s the exact same thing I said when I was younger.”

You tried to avoid the topic “Ahaha, when you were younger? You still look pretty young?”
“Really? I guess it hasn’t been tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter