When She Left

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HEY GUYS! For this chapter I’ll be using background music to help build up the mood! You’ll see as the story proceeds a link to the song, play it when I tell you to =D

 

 

It was a new day; you left the house early for university while Kyungsoo had a day off work. He decided to visit his old house in remembrance of his mum. It was the house he used to live at when he was younger, with his dad and his mum…yes his mum, the lady he trusted the most in his life. He remembered clearly the day when she had left him. He loved his mother more than anything, yet she got up and left.

[Flash Back]

He just got home from a vacation at the beach with your family. However the two families went home separately in their own cars. Kyungsoo was fast asleep in the car until he heard loud voices of his parents.
“THAT’S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT KYUNGSOO!” D.O heard his dad yell. His mum quickly got out of the car and slammed it shut.
“YOU’RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS! OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT BOTH OF YOU!” She cried. Mr Do got out of the car and followed Mrs Do.
“THEN WHAT’S UP WITH ALL THESE MONEY PROBLEMS WE’RE HAVING? YOU THINK THEY JUST APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE? YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING? THE PEOPLE YOU’RE IN DEPT WITH CALL ME EVERY SINGLE DAY!” His dad yelled. Kyungsoo couldn’t take the yelling anymore. He tried to block his ears with his two hands; his eyes began to water at the sight of his arguing parents. He never even once dreamt to wake up and see or hear this happen. He sat in the car, too afraid to get out.
“I’M SICK OF DEALING WITH ALL YOUR GAMBLING PROBLEMS! HOW MANY TIMES HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU SAID YOU’D FIX IT?” D.O heard his dad scream.

He clenched his teeth as hot tears began to fall, he was sobbing badly in the car. The sounds of his parent’s loud voices seemed to have faded away. Slowly Kyungsoo reached for the handle and open the door, he slowly slipped out of the car, wiping away his wet tears. His face was all hot and red; he slowly walked to the front porch of his house, standing by the front door, he looked around the place. He stood there for a good fifteen minutes not knowing if entering the house would be the right thing to do.

The noise of someone coming down the stairs caught his attention. It was his mum, sobbing while walking down the stairs with a suitcase in her hand.
“Omma?” Kyungsoo called. His mum looked down at him. She cried and bent down to his size. She cupped his face in his hands. *This will be the last time I see you.*
“Kyungsoo, Omma’s leaving now.” She told him. Kyungsoo shook his head as tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter