He's Coming

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo quickly ran back into his bedroom and pulled out his phone texting all five of his friends ‘Yah, don’t go to work today. Cancel work for the whole week and come to Caribean Bay with me.’ He wrote.

He locked his phone and pulled out his luggage, throwing clothes into it without even folding them or taking the clothes rack off.

He headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Once he was done, he checked his phone, which was filled with unread messages and miss calls from the boys.

He called them all back making sure they were on time.

Suho came parking at the drive way and Kyungsoo ran out the house holding onto this luggage.

“Calm down hyung, why are you in such a rush for?” Sehun asked.

*Who wouldn’t be? She’s going to be alone with Yoohyun!*

“I just need to get there as soon as possible.” Kyungsoo stated.

Kai nodded, “Suho hyung, why don’t you step on the accelerator?”

“Should I?” Suho asked, teasing Kyungsoo who frowned in response.

“Ok ok.” He said as he stepped on the pedal speeding pass all the cars in front of them.

***

“CABI CABI DEO HOTTEST HOTTEST! OH CABI CABI IN CRAZY CRAZY! OH CABI CABI OH CABI CABI, INSUNGAN URIN MODU DA CRAZY SUMMER TIME!”

You and the girls were singing like wild animals in the car while anticipating in reaching your destination.

When the song ended, Bomi r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter