The Date

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning you woke up early and began getting ready for a day you hoped would be memorable and exciting. You decided to wear a cute and feminine outfit, a pink floral dress that was just above the knees. You put on cute shoes to also go along with the outfit. You went in front of the mirror and began doing your hair and make-up. After you were done you grabbed your small clutch bag and swung it over your shoulder, then headed out the door.

Kyungsoo was already waiting downstairs for you. As he was about to turn his head and scowl you however he was taken aback by your appearance. His never seen you dressed so feminine before.  

“Sorry I’m making you run late.” You apologised while you fixed your dress after walking down the stairs.
“I-it’s okay.” Kyungsoo muttered softly.
“What?” You asked after not hearing him.
Kyungsoo snapped out of his daze “What?”
You gave him a confused look.
“Oh I said, why’d you take so long for! Quick we’re gonna be late.” He said and quickly headed out the door to his car.
“Did you even check if all the windows are closed and doors are locked!” You called out. Kyungsoo paused and quickly ran back into the house checking all the windows and doors; you chuckled to yourself while shaking your head. *Why is he so dorky today?* you wondered.

Soon you and Kyungsoo were in the car together. “So where are we going?” You asked.
“Not telling.” He answered. You shot him a look, which had no effect what so ever only because his gaze was focused on the road. *Don’t look at her Kyungsoo, don’t look.* Kyungsoo repeated those words in his head over and over again. *Is he that angry at me for being late?* you wondered, and continued to sit quietly in the car.

After reaching the destination Kyungsoo parked the car.
“Stay here.” He said without looking at you and exited the car. You began to feel sad inside *But I already apologised for being late…*

Kyungsoo went around the back of the car and opened the boot pulling out a basket and a bag. He went back to the front of the car on the passenger’s side where you were seated and opened of the door. “Come out.” He ordered. You got out feeling uneasy and still not knowing what to do to make it up for him.

He shut the door and locked his car. You noticed that his hands were full.
“Do you want me to help you?” You offered.
He shook his head “No.” and walked ahead of you.
Your shoulders slumped down a little, *Why is he like this?!* you frowned and followed Kyungsoo.

You stopped when you notice the beautiful view of the grass and lake. You even mouthed ‘WOW’ while staring at it.

Kyungsoo put down the stuff and noticed you weren’t with him. He turned around and saw you standing about twenty metres away from him. His placed both of his hands around his mouth and shouted “EUNHAE! HURRY UP!” You snapped out of your daze and quickly headed towards him.

Kyungsoo took out a blanket from the bag and spread it along the grass for the two of you to sit on. After you saw Kyungsoo sit down you did the same to unaware of what was going on so you used common sense to help you. He took out his phone to check what time it was. *12 o’clock. Lunch time.* He smiled He grabbed the basket and began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter