The First Step

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N :Two songs will be played for this chapter =D

You'll see the links along the way.

 

You came out of the shower and saw that Eunji had come back into the hotel room.

“So what are you going to do now?” Eunji asked.
“Do what?”

“You know, fix whatever problem that guy you like made.”

“I don’t like him…”

“You don’t?” Eunji asked raising an eyebrow.

“Then maybe I should try flirting with him.” Eunji smiled. You gave Eunji a stern look.
“EUNJI!” You whined.

“So do you like him or not?” She asked you once again.

“I don’t know…” you answered.

“I don’t know means, yes.” She smiled giving you and assuring look.

“Do you have to be like this right now?” You complained.

“Be like what?” Eunji questioned.

“I’m going to shower now. You can think about it.” Eunji got up and grabbed a towel before heading into the bathroom. Once you heard the door lock and the water run you headed out of your hotel room.

You were about to walk straight out of the hotel but stopped when you heard familiar voices talking and hid behind a wall.

“It’s ok, I know it’s just a misunderstanding.” Yoohyun spoke.

“I was just worried for Eunhae.” Kyungsoo admitted.

“Don’t tell her I said that.” He added. It made you smile *I clearly heard that*

Soon Kyungsoo and Yoohyun headed back to their rooms and you took a peak from the wall to see if the coast was clear. You quietly walked past their room and ran over to the elevator.

Once you were outside you took a deep breath and began thinking about how you should approach Kyungsoo.

****

D.O was in his room waiting for Kai to finish showering so that he could go in. He decided to walk out onto the balcony for some fresh air. His eyes scanned the large water park. *Man, this place really is big*

His eyes stopped at a certain figure, I was Eunhae who was sitting on a bench all alone. *This is my chance* he thought and quickly left his room.

He ran out of the lobby and quickly headed over to where Eunhae was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter