Lunch and Dinner

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo was too lazy to eat out on a Thursday night, he decided to bug you while you were doing your work.
“Ya, Eunhae.” He called as he knocked on your door and opening it without your permission.

“What?” You asked in an irritated manner.
“Cook me some food.” He said. You shut your eyes in frustration. Kyungsoo walked towards you and sat at the edge of your bed.
“Kyungsoo, can’t you see I’m busy right now?”
“Yeah, but I’m pretty sure you’re hungry too.”
“Well I’m not.” You denied. Your stomach rumbled just when you said that.
“And you were saying?” Kyungsoo questioned you after hearing your stomach.

You rolled your eyes and gave up “FINE! What do you want to eat?”
“Let’s go see what we have in the fridge.” Kyungsoo suggested.
“You’re helping?” You asked.
“If I don’t help, it’ll taste like .” Kyungsoo said. You rolled your eyes.
“Loser.” You mumbled.

You and Kyungsoo ruffled through the kitchen bringing out ingredients to make food.
“Lets make…pasta?” You suggested. Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. You pulled out pots and pans, boiling up some water. You sliced the chicken while Kyungsoo cut the potatoes, carrots and onions. You chuckled at his watery eyes.

Soon the two of you were seated at the dinner table ready to eat the pasta. You and Kyungsoo put a whole heap of cheese on top of your pasta. Your mouth watered from the smell. You mixed the pasta around and then took a bite. *YUM!* you continued to stuff pasta down your throat. Kyungsoo looked at you and chuckled, *she makes is so obvious that she likes the food.* Honestly, you did most of the work making the pasta, seasoning it and everything, Kyungsoo just helped you chop things up, he was your assistant. He admitted in his head that your pasta taste better than his, but he didn’t want to say it out loud.

“It’s nice hey?” You said.
“It’s ok.” Kyungsoo replied eating his pasta casually. You gave him a look before proceeding to stuff more pasta down your throat.

“Ya Eunhae, who exactly is that Yoohyun guy?” He asked out of the ordinary.
“Why are you asking me? If you want to know just do some research on him or something.” You proceeded to eat the pasta. Kyungsoo shook his head, *I didn’t mean his status, I meant his relationship with you.*

You stopped eating and looked up at Kyungsoo, “Why? You jealous because he’s the perfect guy and you’re not?” you stuck your tongue out.
*Perfect guy? Please, I don’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter