Acquaintance Ball II

The Other Girl

 

"Uhm," Heejin looked at Ricky, who smiled and let go of her. "Sure," she smiled. "Gomawo, Ricky."
 
"No worries, Heejin," he beamed, beofre going back to his seat. Mir took Heejin's hand and started dancing.
 
 
 
"You look really pretty tonight, classmate. Even more than Hyuna noona, but don't tell Joon hyung I said that," he whispered to her.
 
Heejin blushed, "G-Gomawo Mir sshi."
 
"Your name's Heejin, right, classmate?" Mir beamed.
 
Heejin nodded, "You must know a lot of people to forget names a lot."
 
"Ani," he laughed. "I'm just always used to hanging out with MBLAQ hyungs and 4Minute noonas, so I never thought I'd have to know any other names. But I sure know we'll be friends, Heejin classmate!"
 
 
 
"Hey, my turn yet?" the two looked up to see Seungho beside them. "I can dance with Heejin too, right?" he smiled at her.
 
Heejin nodded, blushing. "Araseo, hyung." He looked at Heejin, "I'll dance with your friend now." With that, he bounced off to Yoomi and asked her to dance.
 
"You look really pretty, Heejin sshi," Seungho smiled.
 
"Gomawo, uhm..." Heejin's eyes went wide as she bit her lip, realizing that she forgot the guy's name.
 
Seungho laughed, "You forgot my name, didn't you?" Heejin embarrassedly nodded. "It's Yang Seungho."
 
Heejin smiled, "Gomawo Seungho sunbae."
 
"If you're having any trouble in school, I'm in the student council, so don't hesitate to approach me, araseo?"
 
"Ne, sunbae, gomawoyo."
 
"What's my name again?" Seungho laughed.
 
Heejin beamed, "Yang Seungho sunbae."
 
"Good," he beamed. "Looks like G.O wants to dance with you now," he chuckled.
 
Heejin looked to her right and true enough, another one of the MBLAQ boys was approaching Heejin and Seungho. "Hyung, my turn?"
 
Seungho let go of Heejin and patted G.O's back as he left. G.O took Seungho's spot and danced with Heejin. "Looks like MBLAQ found a new muse, didn't we?"
 
Heejin's eyes went wide, "Ne?"
 
"Well, Mir's already danced with you, and Seungho hyung, and now me. And I think the other two want to dance with you too," he chuckled. "Soon enough, you'll be more popular than 4Minute."
 
"A-Aniyo, sunbae! That won't happen." Heejin shook her head. "All the 4Minute sunbaes are very pretty, especially Hyuna sunbae. I won't be like that."
 
"Too humble," G.O smiled. "You know my name?"
 
"G.O sunbae?" Heejin asked.
 
"Did you really remember? Or did Seungho hyung mention my name while I was walking here?" he chuckled.
 
"The latter," she sheepishly replied. "Mianhaeyo, I'm not very good with names."
 
"Whose names did you remember?"
 
"Just Mir's... and Joon sunbae's," she nodded.
 
"Ah, Joon," he nodded. "Figures. He's the most popular guy in school," he laughed.
 
"Aniyo. I just remembered his name because he's Hyuna sunbae's boyfriend." At that, G.O laughed hard.
 
"Ah," he continued to laugh. "You're funny too, huh? But it looks like my time's up." They both saw another one of the MBLAQ boys. "His name's Cheondoong, don't forget." he laughed.
 
 
 
Heejin danced with Cheondoong. At first, he looks intimidating, but once he opened his mouth, he was a pretty warm person as well.
 
"What are the names of your friends who are my classmates again?" he laughed. "I'm not good with names."
 
"Ah, CAP, Ricky, and Changjo," Heejin smiled.
 
"CAP? What kind of a name is CAP?" he laughed.
 
"But your name's Cheondoong [Thunder], and G.O sunbae too..." she cocked her head to the side.
 
"Touche," Cheondoong laughed. "You're pretty witty, Heejin sshi."
 
"Aniyo," she just smiled.
 
 
 
"My turn?" The two of them looked up to see Joon smiling, holding out his hand.
 
"Hyuna noona won't get mad?" Cheondoong laughed.
 
"I asked permission," Joon laughed as well. "It's okay, right, favorite hoobae?"
 
Heejin's eyes went wide with what Joon said. She blushed, nodding. Soon enough, Cheondoong left, and Joon had his arms around Heejin's waist, while her arms were around his neck.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I've already posted five chapters, and NOT ONE of those chapters has given hints on what this fic is all about =))
I think the big twist will happen after a few more chapters... SO ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN =))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!