‘I Hate You’ and ‘I Love You’

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Woah! Kibum look, those dress are beautiful! Let’s go there!” you beamed to him and started to walk to the Dress Section.

“Yah! Don’t call me Kibum, just call me Key!” he snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever Kibum!” you simply replied and continued walking.

He made a face, “Jinri wait! What about your luggage?” he called out. “Just bring it along.” you said, not looking at him. He frowned and shook his head in amusement. Without a choice, Key bring you luggage along with him.

Your eyes were glued with all the dresses around you. “Yah! Your luggage is so heavy!” Key went up to you, panting.

“I know. That’s why I want you to hold that for me.” you simply replied, eyes were still on the dresses.

“I hate you.” he pouted. “I know.” you replied. “I love you.” he said. You paused and stared at him. You rolled your eyes, “Don’t try to trick me Kibum!” you said and turned back to look at the dresses.

He pouted again, “You does really know me that much huh?!” he said. “Yes because I’m your bestfriend.” you said.

Key let out a heavy sighed, already gave up. “We already know that you can’t won over me on the first place so stop arguing with me.” you said.

He made a face, “I’ll win next time!” you head him said. “You wish!” you snapped.

He want to argue with you again but you cut him off, “Do you think this dress will suit with me?” you asked as you pointed to a baby blue dress.

Key lightly tapped his chin as he stared at the dress then to you. You raised an eyebrow, waiting for his answer. Then, you saw him shook his head, “I don’t think so.” he said.

You frowned, “Eh?!” He smiled, “I think that dress suit with me.” he blurted. Your jaws dropped. “Yah! Kim Kibum! Do you really want this dress?” you raised an eyebrow. “I don’t think I want that..” he started.

You titled your head to him. Then he continued, “I think the dress wants me.” he smirked. You rolled your eyes, “Such a gay!”

He chuckled, “Aish! The dress don’t want you, okay..” You pouted but your expression suddenly went serious. “What?” he asked, confused.

“If the dress wants you, then why don’t you try it so I could see if what you said is true.” you dared.

“Mwo?!” he gasped. Key shook his head, “Andwae!!” he protested.

“Aish! Just try it, will you?!” you said. He shool his head again, “Okay.. The dress want me but I think that dress want you more.” he excused.

You smirked, “I know.” He rolled his eyes on you. You smiled, “Wait here, I’ll go try it.” with that, you grabbed the dress and went to the fitting room.

Minutes later, you went out wearing the baby blue dress. You walked to Key and turned around, “What do you think?” you asked him.

“You look fat with that dress.” he commented. Your face fell, “Uh-oh..” you turned around and was about to changed when you heard him spoke, “Just kidding!”

You stopped and spun around to make you face him again. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. He smiled, “You look cute with that dress. It suits you.” he said.

A smiled went up to your face, “Really?” He nodded. You run to him and give him a hug, “I love you Kibum! You’re the best bestfriendin the world!” you beamed.

He lightly pushed you away, “Of course I’m the best! I’m always the best!” he muttered.

You rolled your eyes, “You’re always full of yourself!” “But it’s true. I’m the best! Better than you!” he stuck a tounge out.

You made a face, “I hate you!” you hissed. “I love you too.” he replied. Both you two stared at each other and suddenly burst into laughter.