A Night Together

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

At night, you and Kim family eat dinner together. After having your dinner, Mr. Kim spoke.

“Kibum, go and prepared your room now.” he ordered. Key slowly nodded and did what his father told. “Jinri-ah, are you alright?” Mrs. Kim asked you as she noticed your silent mood.

You looked up to face her and give her a small smile, “Uh-oh.. Ne. Maybe because I’m tired.” you replied. Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding.

“Are you okay to sleep with Kibum tonight?” Mr. Kim asked. You nodded, “Of course, we used to sleep together so no worries.” you replied.

Satisfied, Mr. Kim nodded in understanding.

Just then, Key went back to the 3 of you. “Is your room prepared now?” Mr. Kim asked. Key just give him a nod.

Mr. Kim smiled, “Good! Now, go and sleep there.” he ordered.

Both you and Key obeyed as the both of you headed to Key’s room.

---

“Go get the whole bed. I’ll just sleep on the floor.” Key said as both you two entered his room.

You frowned, “Mwo?!” you gasped in surprise since the Kibum you know doesn’t want to sleep on the floor.

“Just use the bed by yourself and I’ll use the floor.” he repeated. “No, sleep next to me.” you snapped. Key ignored and prepared the blanket on the floor.

You grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bed, “I won’t let you sleep on the floor. This is your room so we’ll going to sleep side by side. Besides, when you slept in my place, I also sleep on my bed so do the same thing.” you said.

Key’s heart reacted again because of your touch. He just stared at you, frozing. Yoy raised an eyebrow, “Yah! Are you listening to me?” you snapped him. Key back to the real world as he moved aside that made your hand dropped.

“Okay, okay. Now, sleep.” he said as he laid on the bed. You smiled and laid next to him.

“It’s been a long time since the last time I sleep here. I miss this..” you suddenly stated. Key didn’t respond and just stared at the ceiling but his mind was open enough for your words.

“Did you miss this too Kibum?” you asked as you glance at him. Still staring at the ceiling, he replied, “Yeah.. I miss this so much.” he said without even knowing his words.

You beamed and tugged on his arms that made Key look at you. He shrugged, “Yah! Move aside.” he said.

Instead of replying, you closed your eyes and rested your head to his shoulder as you warmly hugged his arm.

Key stared at you for a while. “Jinri-ah?” he called. “Hmm?” you mumbled with eyes closed.

“Can you move aside? I can’t sleep in this position..” he said. This time, you didn’t respond anymore, completely entered the dreamland.

Key gaze at you with admiration for a moment. He let out a sigh, *You’re making me more confuse everytime I’m with you..*

Key reach out your hands and slowly removed it from his arm, not wanting to wake you up. Fully free, he carefully rolled to the opposite side and heaved a sigh, *She did fast asleep..* a smile formed on his lips.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped to his waist. Key gulped and eyes widen. He slowly gaze down only to see your arm wrapping around his waist.

Key tried to removed it but as he keep removing it, your arm keep coming back to hug his waist.

Gave up, Key let you hug him. Soon, Key fall asleep with your arm around his waist.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was too lazy to update until now. Well, you can see it by my update today..

So... since I didn’t updated yesterday, I’ll try to update 2 chappies tomorrow.

For now, goodbye/goodnight/good morning/good afternoon/good evening! Till next time~ *waves*