Familiar

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Are you that excited?” a voice suddenly said from behind.

You spun around to see a familiar face just in front if you, “Neo!” you pointed. That person snapped your hand away, “Stop pointing at me!” he said.

“Yah! What a gay—” before you could finish your sentence, Key covered your mouth. He shot you a look, “Yah! Stop calling me a gay here in school.” he whispered so the others won’t hear it.

You snapped his hand away from your mouth. You narrowed your eyes to him, “Why should I?” you asked. “You already know why so stop asking me!” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes, “You know what?” you started. “What?” he asked in annoyance.

“You need to reveal your secret. It will be easier to you, you know!” you said. “No way!” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! ... By the way, what are you doing here?” you asked. “This is my class.” he simply said then entered the classroom.

You titled your head and followed him. “Yah! You’re in the same class with me?” you asked. “What do you think?” he asked back.

You made a face, “Aish! I was just asking.” you said. “I’m asking too.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you said. “I love this subject so can you please stop annoying me?” he rolled hi eyes.

“I love this subject too and you’re the that annoys me!” you replied. “Whatever!” he said. Just then, the teacher came.

“Uh.. Are you a new student Miss?” she asked you. You looked up and nodded, “Dae Seonsaengnim.” you replied.

“Come here in front and introduce yourself.” she said. You nodded and went in front. Then, Key sat on his chair.

“Annyeong haseyo! Choi Jinri-imnida!” you bowed and and smiled as you always do.

“Okay, Ms. Choi please take a seat next to Ms. Park. Please raise your hand Ms. Park.” your teacher ordered.

You turned to see a beautiful girl raising her hand. You then headed to the seat next to her and make yourself comfortable.

“Annyeong! I’m Park Hyomin.” she waved with a smile. You smiled back, “Uh.. Hello. I’m Choi Jinri. Nice to meet you.” you replied.

“Nado. It’s nice to meet you.” she said. You just replied her a smile.

“Um..” she whispered aa she lean closer to you. You titled your head to her. “Did you know Key? Are you close to him?” she asked as she nodded to Key’s direction.

You raised an eyebrow, “Key? You mean Kibum?” She nodded, “Yeah! He’s a member of SHINee, a popular band here at school. So you really do know him?” she asked.

You nodded, “He’s actually my bestfriend.” you replied. “Chincha? Omo! You’re so lucky!” she commented.

You chuckled, “Me? Lucky? Why?” you aaked. “Coz so many girls want to get close to him but he just ignored them.” she said.

“Many girls want him?” you chuckled once again, “What the?! They want a such a diva!” you said.

“Yeah! He’s a totally diva! You’re really his bestfriend.” she commented excitedly. You force a smile and shook your head, amused.

Suddenly, your teacher started the lesson as you and Hyomin finally broke apart and fce the front to listen to your teacher.

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced then left. Key walked to you, “Come on, let’s eat lunch. I’m already hungry.” he said.

You looked up and rolled your eyes, “After you left me earlier, you want me to eat lunch with you?” you snapped. Hyomin stared at you in amazement.

“Do you want to eat lunch with me or not?” he asked in annoyance. “Of course! You’re my bestfriend so I would.” you snapped as you stood up.

“Good. Follow me.” he said and walk passed by you. You made a face then turned to Hyomin, “I’ll go ahead now. Annyeong!” you waved as Hyomin waved back with a smile.

With that, you followed Key.

---

“Are we the only two will going to eat?” you asked Key. He shook his head, “No. My group members will also join us.” he replied.

“Group members?” you asked in puzzlement. “Yeah. The other SHINee members.” he said.

You nodded as you remembered what Hyomin said to you about his band, “Uh yeah.”

“Oh! They’re already there! Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.” he said as you nodded n followed him.

As you and Key stopped in one of the table at the canteen, your gaze landed to a familiar person in front of you. He was too, he was surprised to see you.

“YOU!”