Confess?

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

You woke next morning hearing the sounds of your alrm clock. You slowly open your eyes and turned off your alrm clock.

You tiredly sat up and get off from your bed. You stepped your food on the way of the bathroom to take a bath.

After you wear your uniform, you went out from the house ans fpund Key waiting for you there.

“Kaja!” you simply said as you walk passed by him. As you were walking, you noticed that Key wasn’t follow you.

You stopped and spun around. You saw him staring blankly at the ground. You frowned, “Yah! You gay! Why are you still there?! Come on, we still need to attend school! Palli!” you shouted.

With that, Key turned to look at you and give you a nod, “Uh-oh.. Ne! Coming!” he shouted back as he run towards you.

You rolled your eyes, “You’re weird today.” you said as you continued walking. “No, I’m not.” he snapped as he walk faster than you.

You made a face, “Such a gay!” then you followed him.

---

“Let’s just meet each other at lunch later.” Key said as both of you arrived at the school.

You simply nodded and was about to leave when he suddenly called you, “Yah! Jinri!”

You stopped and turned to face him. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” you irritatedly asked. He walked at you ans whispered, “Don’t try flirting with Jonghyun, araseo?”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you said and walked away. “Yah!” Key called you once again but you didn’t looked back as you continued walking until you disappeared on his sight.

Key made a face before he headed to his class.

---

As you were walking, you suddenly saw Jonghyun. “Jonghyun!” you called as you waved.

Jonghyun looked up and brightly smiled after seeing you, “Oh hey Jinri!” he waved back.

You run to him and smiled, “Can I walk with you to our class?” you asked exvitedly. He smiled once again and nodded, “Of course you can.” he replied. You beamed ans smiled widely.

“So.. Did you and Key walk together to get here at school?” Jonghyun suddenly asked. You simply nodded, “Yes, we always walk together to go here at school.”

He paused, “By any chance, are you two in love with each other?” he asked. You chuckled, “I and Kibum? It’s impossible!” you said.

“Why?” he asked. *Because he’s a gay.* that’s what you wanted to say but you can’t since it’s only a secret between you and Key.

“Because he’s not my type and plus, he’s only a friend to me.” you insisted.

Jonhyun brightened, “Really?” he excitedly asked. You slowly nodded, “Yes.” you replied.

Jonghyun couldn’t stop himself on smiling because of happiness that he was feeling right now.

You raised an eyebrow, “Why are you so happy?” you snapped. Jonghyun straightened up as he changed his smiling face to a serious one. He shugged, “Uh-oh.. He paused, “Um.. Jinri..” he started.

You stared at him, waiting for him to continued. Your heart did a filp-flop inside your chest.

Being impatient, you asked him. “What is it Jonghyun?”

“Um.. Let’s go to our class now.” he said as he led the way. Disappointed, you followed him.

Being a gentleman, Jonghyun let you entered the room first before him. Jonghyun let out a heaved sigh.

*That was close! Why is it so hard to confess?* he sighed once again before entering the classroom.