I Like You...

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Yes, I do.” you heard Key replied that made you look at him in surprise. Jonghyun eyes widen, “You like her?!” he gasped.

Key paused. He then cleared his throat and shrugged, “Of course! She’s my bestfriend. Don’t you like your bestfriends too?” he snapped.

Minho, Taemin and Onew nodded their heads. “The same with me.” Key replied.

You rolled your eyes on Key as Jonghyun titled his head to you. You just flashed him a small smile.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

All of you automatically headed to your respective classrooms. As always, you, Key and Jonghyun headed to your History class all together.

Key didn’t want you to go far from him as he keep walking with you side by side. Jonghyun was on Key’s other side.

Positions: you, Key then Jonghyun. You tried to get Key’s position which is the center but Key won’t let you.

No choice, you remained on your spot until all you 3 reach the classroom.

In the whole History time, Jonghyun keep his eyes on you and Key but most especially on Key since he’s acting weird today.

As Jonghyun keep glancing at him, Key on the other hand keep his eyes on you while you were focusing on the lesson.

Jonghyun looked at Key, confused. *I don’t think he only likes her as his bestfriend. It more likely... he does like her as a girl...*

Jonghyun glance at you before lowering his head, losing a chance to you. *I think I already lose my chance..*

---

After History class, Key walked you to your next class despite of your complain. Jonghyun on the other hand, disappointedly headed to his next class.

“Yah! Why do you keep walking me to my class?!” you asked in annoyance. “I just wanted to.” he replied.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! And about the lunch earlier, why did you say that? Afraid for Jonghyun to get close to me huh?” you raised an eyebrow.

Key shrugged, “We’re already here. I’m off now.” with that, Key left without letting you speak.

You made a face, “Aish! He’s really weird today.” you whispered before entering the classroom.

---

School ended. Right after you exited the classroom, the sight of Key greeted you.

You frowned, “What are you doing here?” you irritatedly asked. He turned to face you, “To fetch you of course!” he snapped.

You rolled your eyes, “I know. What I mean is, why did you wait for me here? You can wait me at the exit gate as you always did.” you said.

“I’m already here so stop asking me why I’m here. Let’s go, I’ll walk you home.” he said. You made a face but obeyed him.

---

“Do you like Jonghyun that much?” you suddenly asked in the middle of the walk, not looking at him.

Key paused, “Molla.” he honestly replied. You then glance at him with an eyebrow raising, “Mwo?!”

“I don’t think I still like him.” he muttered. “What do you mean?” you asked in curiousity.

“Even if I tell you, you won’t understand.” he replied. “Make me understand then.” you snapped. “Soon..” he replied.

“Eh?!” you asked in confusion. “I’ll tell you soon when I’m finally ready.” he replied. You made a face, “Psh! I thought we’re bestfriends but I don’t think you’re seeing me as one.” you disappointedly whispered.

“I’ll tell you soon. Promise!” he said as he raised his right hand, showing you his sincerity.

Both you two continued walking. Suddenly, you heard Key winced. “Ow!”

You immediately looked at him, “What happen?” you asked in a worried tone.

“My eyes..” he replied while touching it. You reach out his hands and took it away from his eyes, “Try to open it.” you ordered.

Key did as you told. He slowly open his eyes as you quickly blew on it. Finally, the thing on his eyes fade away.

“Feel okay now?” you asked as your face still close to him. Key gulped as he realized how close your face to him.

He looked away and took one step backward, “Yeah, I’m fine.” he replied in a low voice.

“Oh! I didn’t even noticed we’re already reach my place. I’ll go in now. Annyeong Kibum! See you tomorrow!” you cheerfully waved and entered your house.

Key looked back at you house, *I don’t think I like Jonghyun anymore but I know I like you. Not as a bestfriend but as a......... girl.*