Annoying Key

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

The whole in English class, you just focus yourself to the discussion as Jonghyun keep glancing at you. Since you were busy listening, you didn’t noticed it.

After class, you waved and say ‘goodbye’ to Jonghyun. As you were about to leave, Jonghyun suddenly called you.

“Umm.. Jinri wait!” he spoke that made you stopped. You spun around to face him as you titled your head to him, “Yes?” you asked.

Jonghyun slowly walked towards you and now, he’s already standing right in front of you. He took a deep breath and open his mouth to speak when a voice suddenly bargged in.

“Yah! Jinri-ah, why are you still here? We still have class.” Both you and Jonghyun turned to the door where the voice is located.

You saw Key standing there crossing his arms across his chest. You raised an eyebrow, “What are you doing here?” you asked.

Key rolled his eyes, “What do you think? Of course to fetch you so we can go together in our class.” Key snapped.

“Psh!” you made a face. Key walked to you as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder then look at Jonghyun, “Sorry Jonghyun but we need to go to our next class now.” Key said.

Jonghyun shook his head, “Uh.. Ani. It’s okay. Besides I have class to attend too.” he replied.

Key nodded in understanding, “Okay then. So.. We’ll go ahead now. Bye!” Key said. You open your mouth to say something but Key already dragged you away from Jonghyun.

Sighed, Jonghyun also left.

---

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” you hissed as both you and Key started to walk to your next class.

Key eyed you, “Luckily, my arrive there is on time. If I’m not, for sure you already flirt with Jonghyun.” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever Gay!” you snapped. Key immediately covered your mouth, “Yah! Will you stop calling me like that?!” he hissed.

You snapped his hand away from you, “Aish! Forget it! Let’s just in our class before I shout to the world what your true identity really is.” you rolled your eye and walked passed by him.

Key made a face before he couls follow you.

In the whole class, you keep ignoring Key as he always ask you about what you and Jonghyun was talking about before he came.

“Yah! Can you please answer me.” he whispered. “Yah! Kibum, can you please shut up!” you snapped in a high voice that made the whole class turned to you.

“Do you have a problem Ms. Choi?” your teacher raised an eyebrow to you. You firmly shook your head, “Uh-oh.. Mian.” you replied.

“Detention after class.” your teacher said. Your eyes widen as you lowered your head and let out a heaved sigh.

Key glance at you, guilty.

---

“Jinri-ah! Wait!” Key catched you up as you stormed off from the classroom since the class was already over.

You stopped as he grabbed your wrist. You shot him a glare, giving him a hint to let go your wrist.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked. “What do you think?” you asked back in annoyance.

“Okay. Sorry, because of me you got detention.” he apologized. You rolled your eyes, “Your sorry can’t change everything. I already got detention so no need to apologize coz it won’t work anymore.” you said as you snapped his hand away and continued walking towards the canteen.

Key let out a sigh then followed.

---

“Noona!” you saw Taemin waved at you as you was near the canteen. You give him a small smile an sat next to him.

Key was about to sit next to you when you immediately grabbed Onew’s arm and make him sat next to you, “Sit next to me Onew oppa.” you said.

Key frowned at you. “Woah! Since you called me oppa, I will sit next to you forever.” he said happily.

SHINee rolled their eyes to their leader and take a seat. Key made a face as he took a seat next to Minho while Jonghyun on the other side of Minho.

All of you silently eating except Onew since his food is chicken again.

Minutes later, lunch already finished. You, Key and Jonghyun walked to your next class which is History subject.

In the whole walk, you keep ignoring Key and just walk silently. Key keep glancing at you as Jonghyun noticed it.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” he suddenly asked. “You two seems to be enemy right now.” he added.

Then, you shot Key a look, “It’s because someone keep annoying me and I end up getting detention.” you said. “You got detention?” Jonghyun asked.

You let out a sigh an slowly nodded. Slinced filled the atmosphere for a while. “Um.. Do you wante to help you on your detention?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

Key’s eyes widen as he quickly snapped, “No! I’ll help her!”

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Ayiiieee! I’m back in updating everyday this fic again :)))) ENJOY!