...

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“No! I’ll help her!” Key suddenly snapped. Your eyes widen in shocked, “Mwo?!” you gasped in disbelief.

“You want to help her?” Jonghyun asked Key. “Uh-oh.. Yeah! Since I’m the one who made this, I need to do something to help her so yeah, I’m going to help her for her detention.” Key excused.

Jonghyun nodded in agreement, “Okay then. Let’s go to class now.” he said as he walked first.

You shot Key a glare but he just ignored you and followed Jonhyun.

You made a face, “Aish! I want Jonghyun to help me.. You gay, you really want a game huh?! Okay then, let’s see who will win.” you mumbled to yourself before following them.

The whole History time, you keep ignoring Key. Still annoyed. After History, all you 3 separated and made your own ways to your next classes.

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced then left. You keep all your things and made your way to your Math teacher for your detention.

As you stepped out the classroom, you saw Key waiting for you. You rolled your eyes and walked passed by him.

Key rushed to you, “Yah! Jinri-ah, are you still mad at me?” he asked.

You stopped and raised an eyebrow to him, “Of course I do!” you simply said and continued to walk. “Aish! I can’t believe I have a bestfriend like her!” Key hissed but still followed you.

---

“So.. Ms. Choi, your detention is to clean our classroom.” your teacher said as you reach the faculty room.

“I’m going to help her ma’am.” Key suddenly bargged in. Your teacher frowned at Key as she raised an eyebrow to you.

“Uh-oh..” you couldn’t find a right word to reply. “Why do you want to help her? Are you in love with her?” your teacher asked.

You quickly waved a hand, “No ma’am! It’s not that! He just want to help me because he’s my bestfriend and all bestfriends always help each other right?” you quickly snapped.

Key nodded in agreement, “Yeah! That’s right! We’re bestfriends and not lovers.” he added.

Your teacher nodded in understanding, “Okay then. Go ahead now and clean the room.” she ordered. “Dae!” both you and Key bowed then left.

---

“You can go now.” you said to Key as you two arrived at the classroom. Key raised an eyebrow, “What?! No, I already told Jonghyun and our teacher that I will help and I’m serious about that.” he simply snapped and started to clean up.

You let out a sigh and without any choice, you also started cleaning.

After cleaning, both you and Key walked to your way home.

As you two reach your house, you entered your house without saying goodbye to Key.

Surprisingly, Key immdeiately entered your house before you could completely enter. You raised an eyebrow, “Yah! It’s already late, go home now!” you ordered.

“Exactly! It’s already late and since tomorrow is weekend, I’m going to sleep here.” he simply replied.

“Mwo?! Don’t you have parents to look for you?!” you gasped. “I already told them that I’m going to sleep and you know them, they can’t give me a ‘no’ answer when you’re involve.” he simply said.

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t have a choice anyways..” you finally gave up as you closed your door.

Key smirked as he headed to the dining area. Annoyed, you followed him. With that, both you and Key eat dinner together.

After eating, you headed to your room and so did Key. As you entered your room, you accidentally dropped your ballpen on the floor near your bed.

Key accidentally stepped on it and lost his balance. You spun around to say something to Key but to your shock, you suddenly landed on your bed as Key landed on top of you.

Your eyes widen in horror and so was Key when both of you realized that both of your lips are already touching each other.

FROZE !