Ditch

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“I knew you would be here..” a voice suddenly snapped your thoughts.

You turned around to see the owner of the voice. “Uh... Jonghyun..” you said almost whispering.

Jonghyun walk to your direction and sat next to you. “What are you doing here?” you asked.

Jonghyun let out a sigh, “Because you’re not around so I was hoping that you’re here. Luckily, I’m right.” he replied. “Uh-oh..” you lowered your head.

“Did you already eat lunch?” he asked. You shool your head.

“Key told us that you didn’t attend your class after our class together and now, you even skip lunch. I wonder why..” Jonghyun muttered.

You paused before letting out a heaved sigh. “I guess you’re not going to tell me the reason.” he snapped.

You looked up at him, “Mianhe..” you said and lowered back your head.

Just then, the bell suddenly rang.

“Are you planning to attend your remaining classes or not?” Jonghyun asked. You paused for a moment before answering, “I don’t want to.” you replied.

Jonghyun stood up, “Come on, Let’s go!” he gestured. You looked up, “Mwo?! But I don’t want to attend the remaining classes.” you snapped.

Jonghyun looked back at you and smiled. You titled your head in confusion. “Who said that we’re going to attend the remaining classes?” he blurted.

You raised an eyebrow, “Eh?! What do you mean?” you asked, still confused.

Jonghyun put both of his hands to his pocket before saying, “We’re going to ditch school.” he simply said.

Your eyes widen in shocked, “Eh?! We? The two of us?” you gasped. He nodded, “I won’t let you stay here alone so I decided to stay with you but not here. Let’s go somewhere.” he said.

You open your mouth to protest but before you could do it, Jonghyun already dragged you with him.

“Jonghyun, what are you doing?” you asked. “We’re ditching!” he said. “How about your classes?” you asked.

“Like I said, I don’t want you to be alone so come on before we get caught. Palli!” he said. You just nod and do what he said.

---

“Where do you want to go?” Jonghyun asked as both of you already exited the school.

“A one relaxing place.” you said. Jonghyun smiled as he took your hand and started dragging you somewhere.

---

“Tadaaa!” Jonghyun beamed as both you two reach the Lotte World. You brightened, “Omo! I miss this place.” you excitedly said.

“Come on, let’s ride.” he suggested. You beamed and nodded.

With that, both you and Jonghyun ride the roller coaster first before riding the other rides.

Finally, you forget about Key because of the rides. Your thoughts about his confession finally erased at this moment.

After the whole tiring ride, you and Jonghyun search for a seats to sit on and sat there.

Suddenly, your eyes caught a Ice Cream Parlor. “Ice cream..” you whispered but Jonghyun did hear it.

“Wait for me here.” he said and left. Minutes later, he went back to you holding two ice creams.

“Here you go..” Jonghyun handed one of it to you. “What’s this?” you asked. “Can’t you see? It’s an ice cream.” Jonghyun snapped.

You rolled your eyes, “I know. What I mean is, why are you giving me this?” you asked.

“Just took it first before I answer your question.” he snapped. You chuckled and took it.

Jonghyun smiled and sat next to you. “Now, say it.” you demanded. “What?” he asked then his ice cream.

“The reason why did you give this to me?” you asked and yours too. “Because you like ice cream that’s why I give you that. Satisfied now?” he said.

You nodded and your ice cream once more. “Thanks!” you said. “No problem. I bet Key used to buy you one too.” he said.

Hearing the name of Key, your mood suddenly changed as you lowered your head. Jonghyun noticed it and looked down at you, softened.

“Uhh.. Mian. So.. I guess Key is the reason why you’re down today?” Jonghyun commented.

You remained silent, not wanting to talk about it anymore. “You don’t have to answer my question. By the way, it’s already late. Come on, I’ll walk you home.” he said.

You nodded and stood up. With that, Jonghyun walk you to your way home.

No one tried to start a conversation while you two are walking until you two finally reach you home. But to your surprised, a unexpected figure popped on your sight right in front of your house.

You froze.