Phone Call

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

You froze as you saw Key waiting in front of your house.

“Key?” Jonghyun suddenly blurted that made Key looked to your way. Key walked to you, “Jinri-ah, can we talk?” he asked.

Jonghyun look at you as you look away. Jonghyun looked back at Key, “I think she’s already tired. Can you just talk to her tomorrow?” he said.

Key ignored him and looked at you, “Please.. Can we talk?” you could feel that he was sincere by his tone.

“Can’t you see? She doesn’t want to talk to you so please leave her alone now.” Jonghyun snapped. This time, Key glared at Jonghyun, “It’s none of your business. I need to talk to her.” Key said.

Jonghyun clenched his fist and was about to step forward when you suddenly grabbed his arm, “Don’t!”

Jonghyun stopped on his tracks and slowly looked at you and so did Key. You looked at Key, “I’ll take care of this.” then you looked back at Jonghyun and let go his arm, “You can go now. Thanks for this day and for walking me home.” you said with a light bow.

“Are you sure?” Jonghyun worriedly asked. 

You nodded. “Okay then.” Jonghyun looled back at Key, “Talk to her properly araseo.” the looked at you, “I’m going now.” he said.

You nodded, “Thanks again.” you said. Jonghyun give you one last nod before he completely disappeared on your sight.

You then looked back at Key, “Say it now.” you demanded. “Can we talk somewhere?” he asked.

“I’m already tired so say it what you wanted to say now.” you said. Key paused, “Umm.. About what I said to you last time, I really meant it.” he started.

“Kibum listen, you’re a gay so always remember that.” you calmly said. Key shook his head, “I thought I was a gay but not today, not anymore. Jinri-ah, my heart is beating for you.”

You let out a light chuckle, “Your heart is beating for Jonghyun not me.” you replied. Key shook his head one more time, “No, It’s not. My heart is only beating for you. It never felt the same with Jonghyun anymore. Jinri-ah, I love you.” you heard him said.

You looked at his eyes. You could see that he was sincere by his words. You avoided his gaze and looked away, “I’m really tired now Kibum, I want to rest now. Please leave..” you said and started to walked away but Key grabbed your wrist.

You stopped but didn’t look back at him. Then you heard him said, “I love you, that’s the truth. I hope you believe me, I hope you realize how much I love you..” You twisted your wrist and run to your house. Just when you entered your house, you immediately locked it.

You went straight to your room and sat on your bed. You stared at the floor blankly. Suddenly, your phone rang.

Because of what happened, you didn’t bother look at the caller ID nad just answer it. “Yeoboseyo?” you answered.

“Hello Jinri! I miss you!” you heard your mom’s voice from the other line. “Uh.. Omma..” you replied, surprsise by the sudden call.

“Are you doing fine there?” she asked. “uh-oh,, yeah.” you lied. “Are you sure? With the tone of your voice, it seems like you’re not.” your mom replied.

You paused, “Umm.. Is appa there?” yiu changed the topic. “Uh yeah! Wait up!” your mom replied.

“Hello Jinri! Appa miss you so much. How are you?” your dad’s voice came from the other line. “Uh-oh.. I’m okay..” you lied again.

“Is that so? I think you’re not going back here anymore. Seems like you was enjoying there.“ your dad said.

You paused for a moment before saying, “I’m planning to go back there...”