Thinking

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

You couldn’t focus in class because of what Key have said to you yesterday. Jonghyun keep glancing at you in concern.

After the English class, Jonghyun approach you. “Are you alright?” he asked worriedly.

You didn’t give him a response and just stared blankly on your dest. Jonghyun poked your shoulder, “Jinri-ah? Are you okay?” he repeated.

Finally, you noticed his presence as you turned to face him. “Oh! Jonghyun-ah.. Wae?” you asked, completely not focusing to his question.

He let out sigh, “I guess you’re not okay. Seems like you’re not here. I already asked you a question and even repeated it but seems like you didn’t her me.” he said.

You lowered your head, “Mianhe.. It’s just that.. Umm.. I can’t explain. It’s hard..” you replied with a heavy sigh.

He nodded in understanding, “It’s okay. But always remember that I’m always here to listen to you like what you did last time.” he said.

You give him a small smile and nodded. Jonghyun smiled back, “Come on, let’s go to our next class now.” he snapped.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded as you stood up. With that, both you and Jonghyun exited the classroom.

---

“Eh? He’s not here?” Jonghyun suddebly gasped. You titled your head to him in confusion.

Jonghyun shrugged and nod on the way, “Key wasn’t here. That’s weird.” he commented. You bit your lower lip, not knowing what to say.

“Since Key wasn’t here, can I walk you to your classroom?” Jonghyun asked. “Eh?!” you gasped then shook your head, “Ani. We’re already late so just go ahead to your class instead of walking me to my next class.” you snapped.

“Right! I almost late. Bye Jinri! See you at lunch!” Jonghyun waved and left. You just replied him a nod and also headed to your next class.

You stopped halfway when you remembered Key’s confession again. On the second thought, you decided to not attend your Math class which is also Key’s next class.

Instead of walking to your class, you straightly went to the garden and let yourself to think.

---

Meanwhile, Key reach his next class which is Math. As he entered the classroom, his eyes went to your seat. Disappointedly, there’s no sight if you there.

Key dragged his foot to his seat and patiently waits for you. Until the teacher entered the classroom. Key turned to the door, hoping that you will come but you didn’t.

Lunch time. Key headed to canteen. The first one he was hoping to see was you. He looked around the canteen but you’re nowhere to be seen.

“Hyung, over here!” Key saw Taemin waved at him. “Oh!” he whispered before walking to his co-members.

“Where’s Jinri?” Jonghyun asked as he scanned Key around. Key lowered his head and shook it, “I don’t know. She didn’t show up in our math class.” Key replied sadly.

---

On the other hand, you were sitting on the bench at the school garden. Still deeply in thought, a voice suddenly snapped you.

“I knew you would be here..”