Another Confession

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

It’s been a week since the phone call happened. Until now, your mind wasn’t changed. Your plan on going back to Paris as already in process.

One Monday, you prepared yourself to go to school. You saw Jonghyun at the school gate. He waved at you as you wavef back.

“Good morning Jinri.” he greeted. “Good morning.” you simply replied. Ever since Key’s confession happened, you changed. You wasn’t the old Jinri anymore that everyone used to see your bright smiles. Now, all your smiles are fake.

Both you amd Jonghyun walk to your first class when you saw Key walking the opposite direction. You met eyes with him but he didn’t say any word and just passed by you.

After that night, Key wasn’t go after you anymore. He wanted you to think carefully without him bothering you.

“You miss him, aren’t you?” Jonghyun suddenly asked as the two of you kept walking.

“Of course I miss my bestfriend but,” you paused and heaved a sigh, “..seems like he’s not the Kibum I know anymore.” you replied.

“I don’t know what’s the big deal between the two of you and I’m not the right person to say this, but I think you should talk to him now and make things back to normal.” he suggested.

You shook your head, “It will never be back again. Like before..” you replied.

Jonghyun look at you in confusion. You force a smile, “You’ll never inderstand what I’m saying. Come on, we still have class to attend.” was all you daid before walking faster by him.

Still confused, Jonghyun followed you.

---

At Lunch, you decided to eat alone. This is actually normal to you since you’ve been doing this after Key’s confession.

As Jonghyun wanted to eat with you, you just always refused it. Being a kind person, he let you do what you wanted.

After lunch, your next class is History which Jonghyun’s and Key’s next class also. In the whole History class, you decided to not to talk and just focus to discussion. Neither Key nor Jonghyun got a chance to talk to you.

Class dismissal, Jonghyun offered you to walk to your way home. As you wanted to refuse it, Jonghyun already did.

“Umm.. Jinri.” Jonghyun suddenly broke the silence. “Hmm?” you replied while continued walking and so did Jonghyun.

“It’s not the right time to say this but I think I need to say it you now.” he started. “Go on.” you just replied without looking at him.

“I don’t want to say this in this situation but Jinri,” he paused, “I like you. No, I love you.” he softly said.

It made you stopped as Jonghyun looked at you, studying your face. He couldn’t explain what your face wanted to express.

You gulped after hearing those words again for the second time. First is from Key and now from Jonghyun, your crush. But, you knew something is wrong.

*Why do I feel like I’m not happy?*