Annoying Jinri

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

You woke up next morning as you heard the sound of your alarm clock.

You get off from your bed and prepared yourself for school and after that, you walked to the door and went out.

As you stepped out, you saw a familiar figure in front of your house, standing there while his back was facing you.

Despite of seeing that view, you could still recognized that person. “Yah! Kibum, why are you standing there?” you snapped.

Key slowly spun around, “Oh! You’re finally went out! I’ve been waiting for you like forever. Why are you so slow?!” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! Let’s just go okay.” you snapped as you started to walk.

Key made a face then followed you. “What’s your first subject?” he asked you as both of you walk together.

“English.” you just replied. “English?! Wait! Don’t tell me you’re in the same class with—” “Jonghyun.” you cut him off.

“Yes, he’s in the same class with me. So what?” you raised an eyebrow. “Yah! Don’t try to get close to him, araseo?!” he ordered.

“Sorry but I won’t follow you.” with that, you walk fast by him. “Aish! That girl! If she’s not my bestfriend, I will definitely hurt her! Tsk!” he hissed before he followed you.

---

“I’ll go to my class now. Bye!” you beamed, “I’m so excited to see Jonghyun.” you emphasized the last word. You smirked at Key and left.

Key narrowed his eyes to your back then pouted. With that, he also headed to his first class.

---

As you reach your classroom, the first one you saw was tge person you really want to see, Jonghyun.

You headed to your seat next to Jonghyun. “Good morning!” you greeted. “Uh.. Good morning Jinri!” he greeted back with his smile.

Suddenly, the teacher came. With that, the class started. After an hour, the class dismissed.

“Do you want me to walk you to your next class?” Jonghyun suddenly asked that made you surprised. You smiled and nodded, “I would love to.”

With that, Jonghyun walk you to your next class. As both of you reach your next classroom, you saw Key was about to enter the room but suddenly stopped when he saw you with Jonghyun.

“Oh! Key!” Jonghyun waved. Key smiled at him and waved back. Key turned to you with a cold eyes. “What are you doing here with her?” Key asked Jonghyun.

“Uh-oh.. I just offered her for a walk. By the way, I need to go now. Bye!” Jonghyun turned to you, “Bye Jinri! See you later.” he waved then left.

You smiled an waved back. You then turned to entered the classroom but Key blocked your way.

You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow, “What do you want?” you asked, irritated.

“Why are you with him?” he asked. “Don’t you heard what he said? He offered me a walk and I accept it that’s why he’s with me.” you simply said as you pushed him aside and freely entered the classroom.

Key pouted but followed. He don’t have any other choice since Jonghyun doesn’t know his true identity.

---

At lunch, you and Key joined the other members of SHINee to eat. After that, you, Key and Jonghyun headed to your class and so did Minho, Onew and Teamin.

In the whole class, Key felt happy because he’s with the sane class as Jonghyun yet felt annoyed because you’re also there.

All you just did was keep your eyes on Jonghyun. You really adore him because he’s also good in History subject.

Hour later, the class dismissed. The 3 of you got separated since no one of you have class together after History.

---

School ended, you automatically headed to the exit gate, hoping that you will see Key there but you see no sight of him there.

You then decided to wait for him at the gate. Half hour later, Key didn’t appear.

You started to get pissed. You pulled out your phone and dialed his number. “Yeoboseyo?” Key answered just after one ring.

“Yah! Where are you?! I’ve been waiting for you here in the exit gate like forever!” you yelled at him through phone.

“Oh! Mian. I’m here at our oractice room near at our classroom in History. I forgot to tell you that I have practice today with the other members of SHINee.” Key replied. “Is that Jinri?” you heard Jonghyun’s voice from other line.

You grew excited, “Omo! Jonghyun is there? I’ll just go there! Bye! See you there.” you hang up then went to their location.

---

Key stared at his phone, “Aish! That girl!” he hissed. “Wae? What did she said?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nothing.” Key shook his head. “You sure?” he asked. Key nodded. “May I see your phone?” Jonghyun asked.

Key stepped back and quickly shook his head as he held his phone tightly, “Ani!” he snapped.

Jonghyun frowned, “Eh? I just want to see it.” he said as he reach out Key’s phone but Key quickly raised it up, “Andwae!” Key snapped.

Jonghyun tried to reach as Key tried to stay it away from him until..

URF!

---

You excitedly entered the practice room with a smile but quickly faded with wide eyes. You couldn’t believe your eyes. The sight in front of you...

Jonghyun and Key kissing?!

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Hello readers! I just want to tell all of you that I can’t update this fic everyday like the usual. So readers, please wait for my next updates! Kamsa~