Kajima...

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

A week had already passed. Key still acting weird towards you. He started to be sweet to you, caring, etc.

One Monday, Key fetch you to your house an walk to school together. “You know what? I’ve noticed that you’re acting different these past few days..” you said.

“What do you mean different?” he asked. “It’s hard to explain actually but you’re definitely different.” you replied.

“I don’t get it. Can you just explain it to me?” he asked. You slowly shook your head, “Nevermind.” you said and walked faster than him.

Key followed you up up to your classroom. You didn’t ask him anymore since you already used to it.

When Key finally disappeared from your sight, you let out a heaved sigh and entered the classroom.

“Good morning!” Jonghyun greeted with a bright smile as the time you sat on your seat. “Uh-oh.. Good morning.” you greeted back with a small smile.

“I don’t think it’s a ‘good’ morning to you.” he said. You turned to him, “Eh?!” you gasped.

“I think it’s a ‘bad’ morning to you, am I right? You seems tired today.” he said. You nodded, “Yeah, I am.” you replied.

“What happened?” he asked. “Kibum keeps acting weird nowadays. I think he’s different now. He’s not the Kibum that I know before.” you said and sighed.

“I noticed it too. He’s weird.” Jonghyun said. “Exactly!” you agreed.

Jonghyun glance at you and stared for a while then he suddenly asked, “Umm.. Why don’t we hang out together after class then?” Jonghyun suggested.

“We? Hang out together alone?” you asked. Jonghyun shrugged, “If you want the others join us, I’ll ask them.” he replied.

You shook your head, “Ani. It’s more relaxing if we go out together alone.” you said.

Jonghyun brightened, “Really? You’re going with me?” he asked. You finally smiled and nodded.

Just then, the teacher came that made you and Jonghyun stopped the conversation.

You took a glance at Jonghyun for once, *We’re going out, only the two of us..* you smiled at that thought then went back to focus on the discussion.

---

Lunch break. Both yoh and Key headed to the canteen since the both of you were on the same claas before the lunch break.

As always, you two meet up with the rest of members of SHINee there. As the usual position, you sat next to Key since you don’t have a choice.

After having lunch, all of you got separated and headed to your next classes. As usual, you, Jonghyun and Key headed to your History class.

History class ended, you 3 went out from the classroom. Before you and Key leave, Jonghyun spoke, “See you after school.” he reminded you. You smiled and nodded in response.

With that, Jonghyun left as you started to walk away. Key catched you up, “What did he mean about ‘see you after school’?” he asked in curiousity.

“We’re going out together.” you simply replied. “What?! Only the two of you?!” he gasped.

You nodded and smiled, “Yes and I like it.” you said with a smirked. Key was about to throw you another question but you already entered your bext classroom.

Without a choice, Key headed to his next class.

---

School ended. You received a message frim Jonghyun,

to: Jinri

Let’s meet up at the exit gate.

from: Jonghyun

With that, you excitedly stepped out the classroom only to see the sight of Key waiting for you there.

He straightened up. “What are you doing here?” you asked. He raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t this is I usually did?”

“I know but you already know that I’m going out with Jonghyun today.” you snapped. “Don’t go then.” he said.

“What? Hah! Sorry Kibum but I need to go now.” you said and walk passed by him but he immediately grabbed your wrist that made you stopped.

“Kajima..”