Gay turns into a Boy

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

As Key was running to catch you up, he suddenly bumped to someone. “Uh.. Key..” Jonghyun said.

Key sadly looked at him. “Why are you running?” Jonghyun asked. “Jinri..” Key mumbled.

Jonghyun looked away. Key frowned, “Don’t tell me, you knew about this?” Key asked.

“Mian Key..” Jonghyun whispered. Without a second, Key punched Jonghyun in the face because of his anger.

“You knew about this but you didn’t even tell me? What kind of friend are you? And she told you about this and not to me?!” Key punched him once more, “You bastard! Why don’t you even told me about this huh?!” he said still grabbing Jonghyun’s collar.

“Mian.. Jinri pleaded me to not tell you about this but then I realized that you need to know that’s why I’m going to tell you about this.” Jonghyun managed to say.

“And you realize about it just now?!” he said in anger with another punch that made Jonghyun landed on the floor.

Key reach out his collar once more and was about to punch him again when Jonghyun managed to spoke, “If you keep punching me, you’ll never see Jinri ever again. You must go to the airport now.”

After hearing those words, Key finally let go Jonghyun as he landed back on the floor.

“Be thankful that I need to hurry now.” Key said before turning to walk away.

Then Jonghyun spoke once more, “At first, I thought you’re a gay but I guess you’re not.”

As much as Key wanted to punch him again, he decided to run away for him to catch you up.

*Please wait for me Jinri-ah...*

---

Next flight is Paris.

It announces. You took a deep breath, *This is it Choi Jinri. This will be your last day in Korea.* you stood up.

You looked back and whispered, “Goodbye Korea, goodbye Kibum..” with that, you started to walked on the way to the plane.

---

As Key arrived at the airport, he immediately look for you. Minutes later, you still didn’t show up.

Then Key’s eyes caught the screen of the flight list. He search for your flight then he froze,

Flight to Paris ---> Departed

He lowered his head when he realized that tears forming on his eyes. Just then, his tears started to fall from his eyes.

Suddenly, a hand holding a handkerchief popped in front of his face. Without looking, he took it and wiped his tears.

Then he heard a giggle ans a familiar voice spoke, “For the first time, I saw you cried.”

Key stunned, *That voice...* he quickly turned to his side and saw you standing right next to him with a smile on your face.

He was speechless, he open his mouth but no words wanted to came out.

You raised an eyebrow, “How long do you want to stare to me? Come on, give me a hug.” you said as you spread your arm.

Without a second thought, Key immediately hugged you very tight, not wanting to let you go.

“Yah! I can’t breath.” you cursed. He chuckled and let you go. “I thought you’re going back to Paris.” he started.

“That was my plan but,” you paused, “I don’t know the meaning of happiness without the man that I wanted to be with forever.” you replied.

Right after you finished your words, Key grabbed your waist as he give you a kiss. You blinked a couple of times until he pulled back.

You stayed still, froze. Still blinking. Key chuckled, “You’re so cute.” he whispered that made you blushed.

Then you frowned, “Who told you do that?!” you cursed with a pout. “Because I wanted to.” he snapped.

You smirked and wrapped your arms to his neck as you give him a kiss. Thus time, Key blinked a couple of times.

You pulled back with a grin, “Look at your expression.” Key pouted, “Why did you do that?”

“Because I wanted to.” you simply replied and was about to removed your arms from his neck when he put hus arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

“I guess we both wanted it.” he whispered as lean closer until his lips met yours. Without a second thought, you kissed him back.

“Omo! So sweet!” “Aww! I want a boyfriend like him too.” “Wait! These two, I think I know them.” “Oh yeah! We saw them here last time. But! Isn’t this boy is a gay?” you and Key could be heard some voices around you two.

Both you and Key slowly pulled back and turned to direction of the voices. “Well.. I used to be a gay but this girl,” Key pulled you closer to him, “..made me turns into a boy.” he said looking into your eyes.

“I miss you..” he whispered. “Nado.” you whispered back. With that, both you two lean closer to each other until both of your lips met.

The girls stared at the two of you, amused.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

THANK YOU so much for reading this fic :)))

I hope you guys enjoy this story ^^

I hope you all support my other fics!

Annyeong! *waves*

06/07/12