Staying

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Come on, let’s eat. I’m already hungry.” you whined to Key. “No, let’s just go to your place now. Let’s just eat there.” he replied.

“But I want to eat here. I missed the restaurant here in Korea.” you pouted.

“Yeah! But.. I wonder why did you back here. They say Paris is one a good country in the world.” he said.

You shook your head, “No, it’s not.” you replied. “How did you say that?” he asked.

You look at him with a serious face, “I’m dying of boredom there because my bestfriend isn’t there.” you said. “Aw! What a good bestfriend you are.” he commented.

“Yeah, I’m good so be good to me now and go eat with me here.” you said. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, “Araseo.”

You giggled and hopped your arm to his. He looked at you, “You just trick me!” he pouted.

“Coz you can’t resist me.” you smirked and dragged him in one of the restaurant there along with you.

---

“Yah! Jinri-ah, I just want to remind you that I don’t have any money today.” Key said after the both of you get your orders.

“No worries, my treat.” you said. He nodded, “You must.” You made a face, “Psh!”

“It’s been along time since we last did this.” Key reminisced. You smiled as you remembered the old times, “Yeah and I miss this.” you said.

“Oh! Before I forgot, I’ll be attending the same school as you starting tomorrow.” you snapped.

He gulped, “Mwo?!” You raised an eyebrow, “Yah! Why are you so shock all of a sudden? I’m your bestfriend and of course I’ll be attending the same school as you.” you rolled your eyes.

“No, you can’t!” he said. “What?! Sorry but I already enrolled.” you said.

“Mwo?! How?” he gasped. “You know me, I can do anything.” you smirked. “But.. you just departed here in Korea hours ago.” he said. “So what? There’s a person who take care of my school papers before I came back here.” you said.

He rolled his eyes, “So.. You’re saying that before you came back here, you already planned your school here huh?” “Exactly!” you simply replied.

He was about to say something when the food finally served. “Here’s your order ma’am and sir.” a good-looking waiter said as he carefully placed the food on the table.

Your eyes were on the food. A smiled went up to your face. You turned to Key as your smile suddenly vanished after seeing Key staring on the waiter with a spark on his eyes.

You shook your head in amusement. You kicked his legs hard to make him focus. “Urph!” he suddenly yelped in pain. “Sir, gwenchana?” the waiter asked.

Key was about to respond but you cut him off, “Don’t worry. He’s alright. You can leave us now.” you said.

The waiter nodded in understanding. He bowed then left.

Key shot you a look but you didn’t care to look at him and just started your food.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” he hissed. “What did I do?” you asked innocently.

He eyed you, “You kick me right?” You shook your head, “No, I’m not!” you objected.

He made a face, “Such a brat!” he said. “Mwo?!” you narrowed your eyes to him. “I said you’re brat!” he said.

“Whatever gay!” you rolled your eyes. “You know what? You just ruined my moment. That waiter is so cute you know that? Didn’t you see? I’m trying to—”

“Flirt with him.” you cut him off. He nodded unknowingly, “Yeah.” he then realized your words. He quickly shook his head, “No! I’m trying to—”

“Seduce him.” you cut him off once again. “Yah! Let me finish my words first, will you?” he hissed. You just nodded and continue to eat. “Okay. So as I was saying, I was trying to talk to him, know his name, his number, his—”

“**** size.” you snapped. (A/N: **** size? What’s on your mind readers? Haha xD)

He nodded unknowingly. Then shook his head quickly, “No, it’s not that!”

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you just continue on eating. He made a face. Not wanting to argue with you, he also started his food.

---

“I’m already full.” you beamed. “I know. You almost eat all the foods here even my food.” Key rolled his eyes.

You pouted. “Aish! Wait for me outside. I’ll just pay the bill.” you said as you stood up.

Key also stood up, “I’ll go with you.” You shot him a look, “No, just wait for me outside.”

“But—” “No buts, I won’t let you talk to the cute waiter.” you said and left. Without a choice, Key wait for you outside.

---

“Come on! I’m already tired. Take me home now.” you said. As you walk off first. Key followed with your luggage along with him.

You and Key grabbed a taxi to your way home.

After almost an hour, the taxi reach your house. Since your parents were living on Paris, you will be staying at your house alone.

As you and Key entered your house, Key placed your luggage inside the house.

“Thanks for going with me at mall and taking me home. Go home now and take a rest. I know, you’re also tired.” you said.

Istead of leaving, Key walked in and sat on the couch. You frowned and walk to him, “Yah! Why are you still here? Go home now. I’m already tired so let me take a rest now.” you said.

You saw him shook his head, “No, I’ll be staying here for tonight.”

“Mwo?!”