“I meant it”

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“I think I’m in love with you..” Key whispered. You froze and stared at him.

Before you throw him a question, Key shut his eyes as he hugged you and landed his head on your shoulder.

You gulped, “Kibum?” you managed to say. “Kibum!” you called once again. You lightly shook him, “Kibum, wake up!” you whispered.

Key stayed still on his position. You took a peek on him and saw him still eyes closed.

You let out a sigh, “Aigoo! He already fall asleep.” you mumbled as you put his arm around your shoulder for support and guided him to your room.

You gently laid him to your bed and sat at the edge of the bed. You study his sleeping face. *I wonder why did you say that. Maybe you’ve mistaken me as Jonghyun.*

You let out a sigh, *I can’t believe you fall in love with him..*

You stared at his face for a little while before you stood up and headed to your bathroom to get a towel and cold water.

As you went back, you sat on the the edge of the bed again. you gently wiped his forehead using the towel.

After that, you placed it back to the bathroom then laid next to Key. Soon, you also joined Key to dreamland.

---

You woke up next morning as Key’s face greeted you. He was still sleeping. You shook your head and sat up. You left the room and headed to the kitchen to prepared breakfast for yourself and Key.

While you was preparing the breakfast, Key finally woke up at your room. He sat up when he felt his forehead hurts. He scratched his head, “Ahhh~” he groaned.

He look around, *Where am I?* he asked himself. Just then, he remembered what happened last night. *I already confessed to her?* he asked himself once more.

Suddenly, the door slowly open as you entered the room. “Oh! You already awake.” you said as you walk to him.

“Uh-oh..” Key give you a nod. “Are you feeling alright?” you asked and sat on the bed. Key looked up at you, “Umm.. About last night,” he started.

“Oh! Last night? It’s okay. I know you’re drunk that’s why you said many things that you wasn’t supposed to say.” you said. “Jinri-ah...” he whispered.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! I understand. I prepared a breakfast for the two of us so let’s go and eat. You’re lucky that we don’t have school today.” you said.

“I meant it.” you heard him said. You turned to face him, “Eh?!” you gasped. “What I told you last night, I meant it.” he repeated.

You paused then laugh nervously, “Stop joking around Kibum. Come on, I’m starving.” you said as you stood up.

You was about to left the room when Key grabbed your arm that made you sat back on the bed again and gulped. Key suddenly hugged you from behind. You froze.

Just then, you heard Key whispered, “Saranghae..”