First Day of School

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

Morning quickly came. Key slowly open his eyes and found you sleeping beside him. He stared at your peaceful face for moment until his eyes caught the clock.

Hi eyes widen, “Omo! I’m already late!” he screamed that made you woke up. You gently rubbed your eyes and give him a look, “Yah! Why are you so noisy?!” you yelled at him.

“We’re already late! Get up now!” he said as he jump off your bed.

You rolled your eyes, “It’s my first day of school so I’m excuse to be late! You’re the only one who’s late!” you snapped.

He narrowed his eyes to you. He pointed his finger to you, “It’s all because of you! If you didn’t nag me all night, I won’t be late!” he said. You amde a face, “Whatever!” you said.

“I’ll use your bathroom.” he said. Before you could stop him, Key already entered your bathroom and firmly closed it with a loud bang.

“Aish! That gay is reall something!” you hissed as you laid at your bedagain with open eyes.

Minutes later, Key went out with a towel on his body like what all the girls do. You rolled your eyes, “What do you think to yourself? A girl? Duh!” you rolled your eyes.

“Whatever! Just go and take a bath now. We’re already late but you can still talk nonsense.” he said as he pushed you to the bathroom.

“Whatever gay!” you rolled your eyes before you completely close the bathroom door.

---

“Let’s go now. Palli!” Key said as both of you ready to school. You just nodded and followed him.

As you and Key arrived at the school, Key spoke. “I can’t take you at the director’s office since I’m already late. Take are of yourself, araseo?” he said as he started to run.

“Yah! You’ll just leave me here alone?” you shouted. Key turned around, “Blame yourself! Because of you I woke up late. I’ll text you later.” he shouted back and continued running.

“Aish!” you pouted. Without choice, you started to walk to director’s office alone. *Wait! Where’s the director’s office by the way?* you asked yourself.

You spun around to ask Key for help but he’s already nowhere to be seen.

You pouted even more, “Aish! He just left me here alone.” you whispered.

Just then, you heard a voice said, “May I help you?” You snapped out your thoughts and looked up. You saw a good-looking guy in front of you. Your eyes made a sparks. You just stared at his face.

The guy waved his hand in front of you, “Miss? Did you hear me?” he asked. “Eh?!” you snapped out your gaze.

“I’m asking if you need my help?” he said. “Oh yeah.. Um.. Can you take me to director’s office?” you shyly asked. He smiled and nodded, “Okay, no problem.” he replied.

You smiled back, *I like his smile.* you thought. With that, the guy led the way as you followed.

---

“We’re already here.” the guy said as both of you reach the director’s office. You bowed, “Oh.. Gomawo.” you said.

He smiled again, “You’re welcome. I’ll go ahead now. My class will start soon.” he waved an left.

“Wait—” you want to stop him but he  already runaway with a fast action. Your shoulders fell, “Psh! I didn’t even get his name.” you whispered.

Then, you lightened up. “Well atleast my first day is interesting!” you beamed to yourself before you could entered the director’s office to get your schedule.