Classmates

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

After you get your schedule, you scanned it and start headed to your class. Your first class was English which is your hate subject of all.

You stopped in front of the door. You paused for a moment before knocking the door. You slowly open the door as the teacher walks to you.

“Are you new here?” she asked. You nodded, “Dae.” you replied.

“Come in.” she said as you did.

“Class, there’s new student today.” she turned to you and waved you over, “Please introduce yourself.” she ordered.

You nodded as you slowly walked to the center in front and face all your classmates. “Annyeong haseyo! Choi Jinri-imnida..” you bowed and give your smile to everyone.

“Okay. Ms. Choi, please take a the seat beside Mr. Kim.” she said looking at the students, “Please raise your hand Mr. Kim.”

You turned to face your classmates and saw someone raise his hand. To your surprised, he was the boy who help you to get your schedule earlier.

Despite of shock, you felt so happy to see him again. Not only seeing him aain but to be his classmate and seatmate at the same time.

You headed to your seat and make yourself comfortable. “We meet again.” you heard a voice whispered.

You turned to your right to see the boy smiling. *Omo! His smile again! Am I in heaven? Why do I feel like I’m sitting next to angel?* you thought.

“I forgot to introduce myself earlier coz I’m already late. Mian. I’m Kim Jonghyun by the way.” he offeres his hand to you for a hand shake.

You snapped out your gaze and stared at his hand for a while. You smiled, “Jinri, I’m Choi Jinri.” you took his hand shook it.

“I know.” he said. “Eh? How?” you asked in confusion as pulled back your hand as he also did.

“You already introduce yourself to everyone so I know.” he chuckled. You flashed pink because of embarassment. “Uh yeah..” you shyly smiled.

Suddenly, your teacher spoke an started the discussion that made you face the front.

“Cute.” you heard Jonghyun whispered. You turned to him only to see him facing the front.

You turned the other way and secretly smiled. *He said I’m cute.* you started squealing on your head.

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced then left.

Jonhyun turned to you, “Nice to see you again. I’ll go ahead now. I still have my next class. Annyeong! See you tomorrow.” with that he left.

“Wai—” before you could stop him, he already disappeared. You pouted, disappointed. *Aish! I hope he’s my classmate with all my subjects.*

With that, you stood up and leave the classroom. You started searching for your next class which is math class, your favorite subject.

You felt vey excited, hoping to see Jonghyun as your classmate again.

---

“Found it!” you beamed as you reach your next class. “Are you that excited?” a voice suddenly popped from behind.

You spun around to see a familiar face just in front if you, “Neo!” you pointed.