I love you...

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Saranghae..” you heard Key whispered to you. You felt your body started trembling. “Ki-kibum..” you managed to whisper.

“I love you, Choi Jinri. Not as a bestfriend but as a girl.” he whispered once more.

You couldn’t take it anymore so you stood up and escape from his hug.

“Will stop talking nonsense?! Stop tricking me!” you yelled, your back still facing him.

“But it’s true. Even me, I hate the fact that I fell for you but it just happened. Jinri-ah, I love you and I meant it.” he said as he reach your hand but you twisted your arm and face him.

You glared at him, “I don’t want to play with you Kibum! Stop it, will you?!” you cursed. “Jinri-ah..” Key stood up and walked towards you but you stepped backward.

“Leave!” you said. “But I lo—” before he could finish his sentence, you cut him off. “LEAVE NOW!” you shouted.

You saw him lowered his head before completely left. Just then, you realized that you wad already crying.

*Why am I crying? And what was that? He said he love me but not as a bestfriend but as a girl.. Why did he say that? I’m confused..* your legs dropped that made you sat on the floor.

You hugged your knees acrossed your chest and wrapped your arms to your legs. “What have you done to me Kibum to make me cry like this..” you whispered between your sobs.

---

Next day. You woke up early in the morning with teary eyes. You was already tired of crying but you still have to attend school so your forced yourself to get up from your bed and prepared for school.

After having breakfast, you grabbed your bag and dragged your food to exited the door.

Right after you open the door, a sight of Key greeted you. “Jinri-ah!” before he could go near you, you immediately shut the door and locked it again.

“Jinri-ah, let’s talk!” you heard him knock the door from behind. “I don’t want to see you. Please go!” you replied.

“But I need to talk to you now.” he said. “I don’t want to talk to you and even to see you so please go!” you replied.

With that, you never heard him replied anymore. You slowly open the door and saw him already walked away.

You stayed at your house for a while, not wanting to see Key on your way to school. Minutes later, you finally decided to go to school.

As you arrived at school, you saw Jonghyun at the gate but to your shock, Key was also there talking to him.

You stopped after seeing the sight of Key. You lowered your head and started playing with your fingers.

“Oh! Jinri-ah!” Jonghyun suddenly called you as he noticed your presence. You looked up, “Uh-oh.. Hey!” you replied nervously.

“Jinri-ah.. Can we—” Key was still hoping to have a talk with you but you didn’t give him a chance. “Come on, Jonghyun. Let’s go to our class now.” you said as you started to walk.

“Uh-oh..” Jonghyun nodded as he followed you. Key lowered his head in disappoinment and forcely dragged his own foot on the way to his classroom.

“Did you two had fight?” Jonghyun asked you. You stopped and glance back at Key. You turned back to Jonghyun and shook your head, “Let’s not talk about it. Come on, we still have class to attend.” was all you said before you continue to walk.

Confused, Jonghyun followed you.