I Will Do Everything...

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

You woke next morning to get ready gor school. As you finished preparing, you get your bag and went out from your house.

Unexpectedly, you didn’t see any sight of Key there. You frowned, “Weird! He’s not here?” not wanting to wait, you went to school alone.

---

“Kyaaaa! SHINee oppas saranghae~” “Go! Go! Go! SHINee!” “Wooohhooo! Key oppa!!!” “Jonhhyun oppa sarangahae!” “Minho oppa!!!” “Taemin cutie!!” “Go chicken boy!” was all you heard from the crowd as you entered the school.

You grew curious so you you walked to the crowd until your eyes caught familiar figures. It’s SHINee, they’re going up to stage with different looks.

You titled your head and lightly tapped your chin, “Let’s see..” you mumbled. Just then, the song started playing. The students starting go crazy. As of you, eyes were focusing on SHINee.

Until SHINee started to dance and sing.

Your jaw suddenly dropped, “Woah!” you gasped, amazed. You couldn’t take off your eyes from them. *They’re different when they are performing on stage. I admit, they’re good at the practice yesterday but they’re perfect when performing on stage.*

You couldn’t believe your eyes. It was like you were watching an idols. They’re good as them.

Suddenly, the solo parts came. Jonghyun was the first one who did. You grew excited when you heard his voice. You smiled to yourself as he perform. Unexpectedly, Jonghyun met eyes with you and you saw him smiled.

*Kyaaaa! Did he just smiled at me? Omo! Omo!* you started squealing in your head.

The next thing happen, you saw Key performed his solo part. He was singing and at the same time rapping with a dance.

Your jaw dropped even more. *That’s not him! He’s different when he was performing! He’s not a gay! Totally!* you screamed on your head as the time stopped on you. When you stared at him, it felt like you and him are the only people in the world.

Just then, Key met your eyes. You turned to Jonghyun’s direction, completely ignoring Key. Not wanting to feel a weird feeling.

After the solo parts, SHINee sing all together again. With that, the performance ended. The students squealing loudly.

As SHINee get off from stage, your phone vibrated. You pulled it out from your pocket to check who the sender is. ‘Besty Kibum’, that was written on the screen of your phone. With that, you pressed the ‘open’ button to read the message.

to: Besty Jinri

There’s no morning class today. Go here at our practice room now.

from: Besty Kibum

After reading, you didn’t think anymore and did what the text message said.

---

“Jinri noona!” Taemin called you happily as the time you entered the practice room.

You smiled, “Annyeong haseyo!” you greeted them. Minho and Onew waved at you as Jonghyun replied you a smile.

Key rolled his eyes. You made a face, *You’re the one who want me to go here then you will act like that! psh!*

Taemin walked to you, “Noona, did you watch our performance?” he asked excitedly. You smiled and nodded, “Of course! I don’t want to missed it!” you replied.

“How is it? Do you like it?” Taemin asked once more. You eaherly nodded, “I do! It’s daebakkk! SHINee jjang!” you give them 2 thumbs up.

“Woah! She’s honest!” Minho said. Onew hit his head, “Ow! Yah! Hyung, why did you do that?” Minho hissed.

Onew just stucked a tounge out at him. Taemin frowned, “Yah! Onew Hyung, don’t hit Minho hyung! That’s bad!” He snapped. “Whatever!” Onew rolled his eyes at the maknae.

You giggled, “Cute.” you whispered. “Did you hear that? She said I’m cute.” Onew beamed. SHINee rolled their eyes at their leader.

“By the way noona, in our solo parts, who’s the best?” Taemin asked once again. You paused, “Uh.. Actually... You are all the best!” you said.

“Aish! Of course we are but who among us caught your attention?” Minho snapped. “Uh-oh..” you paused again, “Um.. Since Kibum is my bestfriend, I won’t choose him. He’s actually good but like I said I won’t choose him because he’s my bestfriend. The other one who really caught my attention is Jonghyun.” you said as you smiled at him.

“Uh-oh..” Jonghyun rubbed the back of his head but he couldn’t help but smiled after hearing what you said. “Gomawo..” he shyly said.

Key eyed you but you just ignored him, not wanting to change your mood.

“Psh! I thought I am the best.” Onew snapped. You chuckled, “You’re good too.”

“Don’t mind him noona. Come on, I’ll show you something.” Taemin dragged you to take a sit and show you some musical instruments.

Key rolled his eyes and sat on the seat near to him. Jonghyun sat next to him but his gaze was still on you. “I like her.” Jonghyun whispered that made Key turned to Jonghyun only to see him staring at you.

“Do you think she like me too?” Jonghyun asked an turned to face Key. Key shrugged, “I don’t think so.”

“Wae? How did you know?” Jonghyun asked. “Because she’s my bestfriend and I could feel it.” Key replied.

Jonghyun’s expression changed as he glance at you. Key stared at Jonghyun for a while then to you, *Jonghyun likes you, you know that? I know you like him but I like him too.. And I will do everything just to win his heart.*