Gay?

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

SHINee's back, SHINee's back

SHINee's back back back back back

SHINee started to perfomed ‘Sherlock’ at the school stage as Minho was the first one who started the song.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!” all the girls started squealing like fangirls.

Jigeumbuteo all stop eoneu nugura haedo I

hyeonjangeul beoseonaseon andwae myeongbaekhan i sageon soge ginjanghaji ma

Nan milsil aneseo deo jayurowo imi 

Neoui tteollin sumgyeol hanakkaji nochiji anha

Eunmilhage norin simjangui boseok

Neoui buranhan geu siseonkkaji kkwetturheosseo  nan

Yonguiseonsangui neol chajanaesseo nan freeze!

Amugeotdo moreundan eolgullo neon Nae mameul

heundeureo gihoereul noryeo

Du gaeui dap (du gaeui dap)

Gin bam bulkkoccheoreom teojyeo baby

The girls didn’t stop squealing as the song continued.

Oh i’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan

Misojieo wae Oh i’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious

Yeah

The crowd started squealing loudly as all the members of band SHINee sing all together.

“Jonhyun oppa saranghae!” “Key oppa be mine!” “Be my boyfriend Minho oppa!” “Cutie Taemin, date me please!” “Onew oppa nomu Joahe!!” all the girls cried.

Haruedo subaek beonssik

neol tteoollida tteolchyeonaeda

Nae meorissogeul chaeun uimun nega wonhan geosi 

mwonga

Sorido eobsi heulleo deuneun i sungani nae mame

Soyongdorichyeo 

Oh i’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan 

georeonawa wae

Oh i’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious yeah

..........

Oh i’m curious yeah sajin sok nega sungan 

georeonawa wae

Oh i’m so curious yeah, i’m so curious yeah 

Tonight SHINee’s in the house wo ho

So give it up give it up give it up for shinee

Give it up give it up give it up for shinee

The girls were now going crazy when SHINee ended the song. They all winked before leaving the stage.

All the girls fainted.

---

“Come on, let’s eat chicken today!” Onew beamed. The rest of SHINee members rolled their eyes on him.

“Aish! Let’s just eat okay. My treat.” he said. “Woah! It’s hyung’s treat. Good idea!” Taemin beamed. Onew shot the maknae a look. Taemin shut up his mouth.

Minho shook his head, “Yah hyung! Don’t be a bad hyung to Taemin.” he defended Taemin.

Taemin smiled and went to Minho’s side. He stucked his tounge out to Onew. The leader rolled his eyes, “What a gay!” he said.

Key gulped, “G-Gay? Who?” he gasped. The members turned to him and chuckled. “Yah! I was just kidding. Don’t take it seriously. Besides, there’s bo gay here, right?” Onew replied.

“Uh-oh..” Key nervously laugh, “Yeah! There’s no gay here!” he nervously laugh again.

Jonhyun smiled and shook his head, “You acts weirdly sometimes.” he muttered. “Eh?!” Key gaped.

“You’re weird.” he said. “No, I’m not!” he protested. “Okay, as you say so.”

“Yah! Stop you two with your love dovey there! Let’s eat now. My chicken is waiting for me.” Onew snapped.

The others burst into laughter.

As SHINee was about to leave, Key received a phone call. “Uh.. Excuse me..”

Key pressed the ‘answer’ button of his phone, not even looking at the caller ID and placed it on his ear. “Yeoboseyo?” he answered. “Yah! You gay! Where are you?! I’m already here at airport but I can’t see any sight of you here.” you shouted at the other end of the phone.

Key lightly removed the phone from his ear. He stared at his phone then placed it back again, “Jinri?”

“Yes, it’s me. Your bestfriend. Where are you?!” you asked, still with a loud voice. “Yah! Stop raising your voice, will you?!” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! Are you going to fetch me or not?” you asked but this time, with a calm voice.

“Tsk! Araseo. I’ll be there in few minutes. Bye.” with that, the phone call ended. SHINee look at Key curiously.

“Um.. Mian but I can’t join you guys. I forgot that today is the day that my bestfriend returning here in Korea. I need to fetch her now.” Key explained.

SHINee nodded in undrstanding.

Jonhyun walk to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, “It’s okay. Go now. Your bestfriend must be waiting for you.” he said.

Key melted by his touch. His gaze turned to Jonghyun’s hand that was on top of his shoulder. Key crazily smiled.

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow, “Are you okay? What are you smiling at?” he asked in confusion.

Key’s expression went back to serious one. He cleared his throat and staightened up. “Uh-oh.. Nothing!” he said.

Jonghyun removed his hand and shook his head, “You are really weird..” he commented. “We’ll going now.” SHINee waved and left.

Key bit his lower lip, “Aish! I embarass myself in front of him again.”

Just then, his phone rang once again. He saw your name on the screen and quickly picked up the call.

“Yah! You’re so slow! Where are you?! I’m already hungry!” you shouted on the other line. “Aish! Can you just wait for me?” you heard him said.

“Okay! Go! Palli!” you said. Key rolled his eyes, “Araseo, I’ll hang up now. Bye!” then, the phone call ended.

“Aish! This girl!” Key whispered before he rushed to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Chapter 1 posted !

First of all, I want to say thank you to all my subbies who waits for this fic to be posted.

Secondly, I hope you all enjoy the first chappie ^_^

Lastly, just THANK YOU VERY MUCH! hehe xD

ENJOY~