Weird Feeling

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

School end. As always, Key walked you home.

“I saw a different Kibum again today.” you started. Key turned to you as he raised an eyebrow, “What different me?” he asked, puzzled.

“A boy version of you.” you beamed. He rolled his eyes, “Sheesh! It’s not!” he snapped.

You formed your lips upward as you narrowed your eyes to him, “You are!” you emphazised.

He rolled his eyes again, “Whatever! Let’s just hurry up and go, okay.” he said as he walked passed by you. You made a face and rush to him.

“But you looks good if you become a straight guy.” you suddenly blurted. Key shot yoy glare.

You paused then smiled, “Just saying.” you said then quickly entered your house since both of you already reach it.

Before you could close tge door, Key already went in. “Yah! Aren’t you already going home now?” you asked as you followed him inside.

“Later. I want to eat here.” he replied. “Mwo?! But I forgot that I don’t have food here. Aigoo! Just go now coz you don’t have any dood to eat here.” you said.

“Just called Mc Donalds to deliver food here then.” he said. You made a face, “Aish! No I don—” “My treat.” he snapped.

“Okay! Delivery coming up!” you beamed after hearing what he said then rush to the phone to call Mc Donalds. Key rolled his eyes and shook his head because of your sudden change of action.

---

“Mc Donalds delivery.” the delivery boy sing as he arrived at your house. You excitedly took the delivered food and bowed, “Kamsahnida. Just get the payment to him.” you nodded to Key’s direction.

Key walked out and give the payment to the delivery boy. With that, the delivery bowed and left as Key closed the door and followed you inside.

You arranged the food on the dining table as you make yourself comfortable on the seat. Key sat acrossed you.

You happily started your food as Key stared at you for a while. You suddenly stopped when you realized that he was staring.

You slowly looked up and raised an eyebrow, “Wae? Don’t you want to eat? I can take care of it, if you want.” you beamed and was about to get his food when he suddenly snapped your hand away.

“I already buy you one, isn’t it enough?” he raised an eyebrow. “Aish! I thought you don’t want your food.” you replied and pouted.

“Lame excuse.” he snapped as he started his food. You made a face and also continuef your food.

Suddenly, your eyes noticed the gravy at the corner of Key’s lips. “Yah! Are you still a kid or what?!” you hissed.

He looked up, “Mwo?!” You raised your hand as you pointed your finger to the corner of his lips, “You have gravy there.” you snapped.

Key get a tissue and wiped the other corner. You rolled your eyes as you get another tissue and wiped it for him, “Here..”

Key gulped while you were wiping the corner of his lips. You were busy wiping it as Key stared at you. It was like the time suddenly stopped. All he could hear was only his racing hertbeat.

After wiping, you noticed that Key was blankly staring at you. You frowned as you waved a hand in front of his face, “Hello! Earth to Kibum!” you said.

Key snapped out his gaze as he looked down to his food, “Just continue your food.” he said as he contiued his.

You titled your head, puzzled but still did what he said. You continue your food.

Kibum take another glance at you, *What’s happening to me? It feels weird..* he shook that thought then went back to his food again.

After the dinner, Key left with some thoughts on his head.