She’s Going Back to Paris

GAY turns into a BOY

---

Next morning fastly came. You woke up early to prepare all the things that you needed on going back to Paris.

Meanwhile, Key woke up to prepare himself for school. “Omma, I’ll go ahead now.” he said as he was ready.

“Wait up! I need to say something to you.” Mrs. Kim snapped. “Mian omma, say it to me when I came back. We’re having a performance today and I’m already late. Annyeong!” Key waved.

“Wait! You need to know—” Mrs. Kim’s words were cut off when Key disappeared on her sight.

“What’s happening?” Mr. Kim suddenly apeared from nowhere as he asked in confusion. Mrs. Kim turned to looked at her husband with a worried expression.

Mr. Kim frowned. “Jinri..” Mrs. Kim started, “She’s going back to Paris today.” she continued.

“Mwo? And Kibum didn’t know about this?” Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Kim sadly nodded, “Jinri doesn’t want Kibum to know about this and I’m planning to tell to our son but I forgot to say last night and now that I remembered, he already left not even finishing what I’m trying to say.” she replied in a sad tone.

“Wait, I’ll call him.” Mr. Kim suggested as Mrs. Kim brightened because of that idea.

Mr. Kim pulled out his phone and started dialing Key’s phone number. Just then, they heard a ring of a phone coming from Key’s room and found his phone on his bed. Key totally forgot to bring his phone.

With a sigh, Mr. Kim shook his head. Mrs. Kim went back to her sad expression.

---

“Should I watch SHINee’s performance first before I leave?” you asked yourself as you was sitting on the edge of your bed.

After a minute of thinking, you stood up and decided to go to school.

Right after you entered the school, you heard the host spoke. “Now, let us call SHINee for their special performance for this month!” the host announced.

With that, you saw SHINee went up to stage and started their performance.

For some reason, you didn’t know why but your eyes were only glued to Key. He was so perfect when he was performing.

“I miss him..” those words suddenly escaped from your mouth, unknowingly. You shook your head just when you realized what you had said.

After the performance, the students started squealing and shouting their SHINee oppas. A smile went up to your face as you clap your hands.

Not wanting to get see you of any member of SHINee, you dragged your food away from school. You took a cab on the way to the airport.

---

The class went back to normal. After the performance, Key headed to his second class which is your second class too.

As he entered the classroom, no sight of you will be seen. His shoulder fell in sadness.

Just then, the teacher came. Key took a glance at your empty seat once more.

“Before I start the duscussion, I just wanted to say all of you that Ms. Choi Jinri will no longer going to our class.” she started.

The whole class started to make a conversation because of the sudden news. Key was shocked hearing those words.

“Listen class, Ms. Choi is going back to Paris today and as of now, I think she’s already in airport. She will continue her study there so she’s not going to attend this school from now on.” the teacher added.

Without any hesitation, Key stood up and stormed off outside the classroom. As the teacher wanted to stop him, Key already gone.