Going out with Jonghyun

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Kajima..” Key muttered as he held your wrist that made you stopped.

You turned to look at him. You chuckled, “Wae? You don’t want to lose over me huh? Mian but like you do, I also like Jonghyun. I’ll go ahead now.” was all you said before twisting your wrist to be free by his hand thrn walked away.

Key’s hand dropped as he rested hia back to the cold wall. *No, you’re wrong Jinri. I don’t like to be with Jonghyun anymore..*

---

“Jonghyun!” you called as you run to him at the gate. Jonghyun smiled, “Finally, you’re here. I thought you won’t appear anymore.” he said.

You chuckled, “Impossible!” you pointed out. He raised an eyebrow, “Why could you say that?” he asked.

You then realized your word. You cleared your throat, “Uh.. what I mean is, it’s impossible because I’ve already promise you.” you excused.

He nodded in understanding, “Shall we go now?” he suddenly asked. “Where are we going by the way?” you asked back.

“You’ll see. Come on!” he said. Confused, you nodded and left with him.

---

“Lotte World huh?” you said as you and Jonghyun entered the Lotte World.

He flashed you a smile, “This is my favorite place.” he confessed. “Oh.. Really? I wonder why..” you whispered.

“Do you want to know the reason?” you heard him said. You looked up at him, surprised. “Eh?!” you gasped.

You then shook your head, “Ani. It’s okay if you don’t want to share it.” you replied.

“But I want to share it with someone.” he said. You just stared at him, not knowing what to say.

“This place reminds me of my parents.” he said. “Wae? Where are your parents?” you asked.

“Heaven.” he replied. “Mwo?” you gasped. “They already passed away 15 years ago.” he said softly.

You softened, “Oh.. Mian. I shouldn’t be ask you.” you said. Jonghyun smiled, “No, It’s okay. Besides, I’m the one who started it.” he said. You just stared at him, guilty.

“Gomawo..” you heard him said. “Eh?!” you gasped. “Thank you for listening my story. I’ve always want to share it to someone and I’m happy that you’re here to listen my story.” he said in a plain tone yet sad.

“Jonghyun-ah..” you whispered softly. Jonghyun smiled, “Yah! Don’t look at me like that! We’re here to enjoy. Come on!” he said as he dragged you to ride a roller coaster.

After riding, both you and Jonghyun explore the Lotte World and ride the other rides there.

You and Jonghyun also eat together, talk other stuffs, completely forgotten about Jonghyun’s parents.

---

“Are you tired now?” Jonghyun asked while you two are walking. You tiredly nodded.

“Come on, I’ll walk you home.” he said as you nodded once again. With that Jonghyun walk you home.

“We’re here.” you announced as both you two reach your place. “Oh.. So you’re living here..” he said.

You nodded, “Yeah..” Silence suddenly filled the atmosphere.

“Umm.. Jinri-ah..” you heard Jonghyun spoke that broke the silence. “Ne?” you replied.

*Omo! Should I confess to her now?* Jonghyun paused, “Um.. I’ll go ahead now. Sleep well okay? See you at school.” he said.

You nodded, “Uh.. Thanks for walking me home.” you said. He give you a nod, “No problem. Good night and sweet dreams.” he said. “You too.” you replied.

With that, Jonghyun completely disappeared from your sight. Then, you also entered your house.

Minutes later, you heard your door bell rang. You looked up, “Oh? Jonghyun? Did he forgot something?* with that thought, you dragged your foot to the way of the door and approach it.

Surprisingly, you saw a very familiar face right in front of the door. “Oh! Kibum! What—” before you could finished your sentence, his lips crashed yours as he hugged you.

Your eyes widen in shocked. You could smell a alcohol from him so you gently pushed him away. Still shocked, you just stared at him.

“Why did you do that? And why are you like this? Are you drunk?” you managed to ask.

Key walked closer to you that made you gulped. Then he whispered, “I think I’m in love with you..”

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Please visit my new fic: Teaching The Cold-Hearted Luhan To Fall In Love. Thanks!