Phone Call

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

Days had already passed. One night, you received a phone call coming from Jonghyun.

“Yeoboseyo?” you answered. “Jinri-ah, it’s me, Jonghyun.” the other line replied.

“Uh.. Jonghyun, why did you call?” you asked. “Umm.. I just want to ask about your plan on going back to Paris..” he trailed off.

“My plan will never change.” you paused, “..Actually, tomorrow is my flight.” you added.

“What? That fast? Why so rush?” he asked continously. You let out a sigh, “Mian but I don’t think I can still stay here any longer.” you replied.

Jonghyun was about to ask you a question but you cut him off, “Mian Jonghyun but I still need to pack my things. Goodbye Jonghyun.” with that said, you hang up the phone.

You stared at you phone for a while until you saw the name of Jonghyun on your phone screen again. He’s trying to call you again.

You just let your phone to vibrate, not wanting to answer some of his questions. When it finally stopped vibrating, you let out a heavy sigh. “Mian..” you mumbled before placing your phone to your drawer and started packing your things.

After packing, you left the house and dragged your foot towards the Mall to buy some things for your parents.

---

As you were walking around the Ladies Section of the mall to look for a clothes for your mom, you heard a sudden voice call your name.

“Jinri? Is that you?” a girl’s voice said. You turned to your side and saw Mrs. Kim standing there.

You immediately bowed and greeted, “Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Kim.” Mrs. Kim look at you, “You never visit our house anymore after that day.” she muttered.

You lightly bowed, “Uh-oh.. Mian Mrs. Kim but I was really busy these days.” you apologized.

Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding, “Oh.. What are you doing here anyways? Looking for a clothes for you?” she asked.

You shook your head, “No, it’s for omma.” you replied. “Your mom? Is she here in Korea?” she asked excitedly.

You shook your head once again, “Ani. Omma and appa were still in Paris.” you replied.

“So.. they will go here, am I right?” she guessed. You shook your head again, “Ani.”

Mrs. Kim frowned in confusion, “Then why are you looking for clothes for your mom?” she asked.

You paused and shifted your gaze to the clothes before answering, “I’m going back to Paris.”

“You’re going back? Why? When?” he asked continously. “My flight is tomorrow that’s why I’m buying some stuffs for my parents.” you replied.

“Is Kibum already know about this?” she asked that made you paused once more. Then you shook your head, “Ani and please don’t tell him.” you pleaded.

“Why? Did you two have a fight?” she asked in a worried tone. You shook your head, “Ani. It’s just that.. I don’t want to see his sad face before I went back to Paris and I don’t think I’ll still go back here.” you explained.

Mrs. Kim remained silent and stared at you. “Miss, I’ll get this one.” you said to the sales lady. The sales lady nodded and get the clothes that you was pointing out, “This way Miss.” she said as she led the way.

You looked back at Mrs. Kim and bowed, “It’s nice to see you again Mrs. Kim. I have to go now. Bye!” was all you said then left.

Mrs. Kim watched you walk away, *Should I tell Kibum about this or not?*

Just then, she felt a light tapped from her shoulder. She snapped out her thought and turned to her back to see her husband.

“Are you finish looking for your clothes that you wanted to buy?” Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Kim give him a nod.

“Okay, let’s go.” Mr. Kim said as Mrs. Kim nodded again. She glance at your way one last time before following her husband.

---

After buying clothes for your mom, next you did is to buy one for your dad. It’s hard for you since you’re a girl so you just buy a jacket for him.

Finished buying, you leave the mall and went back to your house.