Bestfriend

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Aish! Where is he now? I’ve been waiting for him in 30 minutes after I called him plus one hour. Tsk!” you hissed while searching around the airport.

“Jinri-ah!” a sudden voice called your name. You turned to the direction of the voice and saw the person that you’ve waiting for in almost 2 hours.

You frowned, “Yah! Why are you late?!” you hissed. Key run to you and tried to catch up his breath. “Mian, I almost forgot.” he said, panting.

“Almost or you really do forget?” you rolled your eye on him. He pouted, “Okay, to be honest, I forgot. Happy now?”

You narrowed your eyes to him, “Yah!” He laughed and stucked a tounge out to you. You rolled your eyes and made a face.

“Aigoo! My bestfriend is so cute. Come. Don’t you miss my hug?” he said as he stretched his arms widely.

“Psh!” you rolled your eyes but still hug him. Key hugged you back.

“Omo! Look at them. Such a cute couple.” “Yeah. Yeah. I envous the girl. She got a hot boyfriend.” “But the girl is cuye too. They look good together.” “So sweet.” “I want a hug too.” you heard the girls around you said.

You and Key broke the hug and look at each other. You stared at each other for a while then busrt into laughter.

You turned to them and said, “He’s not my boyfriend, he’s my bestfriend.” The girls lightened up, “Wow! So can I be his girlfriend then?” a girl jokongly said.

“Sorry but he’s also like us.” you simply said. The girls look at you in confusion. Then Key spoke, “I love boys like all the girls like all of you do.” with that, Key grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the airport.

The girls left there, dumbfounded.

---

You and Key left the airport laughing. “Yah! You startled those girls, you know that?” you said giggling.

He shrugged, “So what? That’s the truth.” You rolled your eyes, “Love boys huh?!” you look at him from head to toe.

Key raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” he asked in confusion. “But.. Look at yourself, you still have a boy look. Don’t you want dress like a girl. Like dress?” you asked.

“You know, I can’t do that. You’re the only one who know my real identity.” he said. You shook your head, “So.. you’re saying that you’re just going to live like this?” you asked once more.

He nodded, “Yes. So you better keep my secret to others, araseo?” You let out a sigh, “If you’re not my bestfriend, I’ll definitely revealed your secret.” you said.

“Then sorry because I am.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!”

He chuckled, “Come on, I’ll take you home now.” he offered. You shook your head, “I don’t want to go home yet.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?!” You smiled, “Let’s go to mall first before I went home.” you said.

He shook his head, “No, I don’t want to.” he replied. You crossed your arms across your chest, “Okay then, I’ll just revealed your secret if you don’t want to go to the mall with me.” you snapped.

He quickly grabbed your hand, “Araseo. I’ll go with you.” without a choice, he led the way.

You removed your hand to his. Key look at you in confusion. You smiled and hopped on his arm instead. Key rolled his eyes but didn’t shrugged.

With that, both of you went to the mall together.