CHAPTER 33: The making kai and minyoo ver.

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"yes Luhan...."

 

He raised his hands, All eyes darted at him, you felt your heartbeat quicken its pace "Sajangnim, are the shooting for both teams will be at the same time and day?" Luhan asked

"Aniyo, the shooting will be held during the weekends on saturday it will be exo K and on sunday it will be exo m" Sooman calmly said. You looked at luhan who suddenly smirked.

 

======= FASTFORWARD =========

"Minyoo! Ppali! ppali!" eventhough its winter the sun still shines making the temperature a bit warmer. The first area will be at the park

  

(Just add the snow ^^)

 

"Mianhe unnie" You were catching your breath, you and the boys arrived late *thanks to their lazy asses* You immediately went to the built in dressing room.

"fine fine! just change into this one" Stylist unnie handed you a dress

   (<====THIS ONE)

"unnie isn't this a bit thin" You fidgeted at the dress "Wooooow! you looks so beautiful" The other stylist commented *nice answers* you thought

"come on! we need to do you hair and make up" She dragged you and set you on the vanity table. and did your face and hair with simplicity.   

 

"okay you're done!" She smiled at her work but you were still worried with the dress

"unnie, i think my dress doesn't suit me" You muttered "aniyo, it looks good on you" she said

"but isn't this not appropriate with the season" You asked and fidgeted on the dress again

"Trust me, you look like a snow queen" You blush at her comment and did nothing but nodd.

 

You went out of the dressing room, and proceed to the set *Its them!! waahh so handsome looking guys.. b-b-buut! isn't that tao? why are the M here?* You thought,

"Ayyyoo wassap" kris said, his voice was as deep as chanyeol.

"annyeong oppas!" you bowed at them and greeted them shyly. You saw luhan who was staring at you

"isn't she beautiful Luhan?" Lay smirked, "I-i.. yeah" he stuttered. You blushed as the boys continue to check you out.

"You look like a goddess minyoo" Sehun commented, "Snow goddess to be exact" Chanyeol flashed a smile at you. You just looked at the floor you were too shy to look at their faces.

Then someone tapped your, you turned around and was shocked to see kai *so hot* you gulped and stared at him and his outfit

  

"Wow you look gorgeous" he commented making you blushed more "same to you o-oppa" you stuttered at him

 

"whooo i sense jealousy" Lay whispered to luhan who was already shaking. "how could they pair her to kai..." he greeted his teeth

"why wouldn't they, he has the looks" Lay smirked while saying this to luhan. He couldn't take it anymore and dragged minyoo "w-wait Gege~" minyoo asked confusingly.

"Nice one bro!" kai and Lay hi fived each other while the other guys looked at them confusingly. "Is there something we don't know?" Suho asked. kai and lay just shooked their heads.

 

"Luhan gege! where are we going, the shooting my start!" you whined at Luhan who was dragging you farther from the shooting site. Then Luhan let your back lean on a trunk of a tree, you were both hidden because the tree was so large that it can cover the both of you.

Luhan suddenly kissed you, "w-wait" You tried to speak but he captured your lips once more. You tried to push him off but it was no use. 

"Promise me this" Luhan broke the kiss and speak  "never ever, fall for him arasso? and also don't let him touch you for so long" he breathed out. You already sensed the jealousy coming from him, you soften at this but decide to "but i thought you and kai were already in good terms?"

"yeah we are, but he still likes you" he caressed your face lovingly.

"But oppa, this is work, we need to be professionals, i know he wouldn't do a thing" You told him

"But still he's kai, a male specie, you don't know what guys can do" he told you

"But what if we kiss?" your eyes caught him off guard "N-noo you wouldn't!" he loudly said

"ohhh maybe his lips were soft, swee----" Before you could continue, Luhan pecked your lips many times "Stop that, he will never replace me arasso?"

You giggled at his childishness "arasso gege" you hugged Luhan "I love you babe" he blurted out "and i love you too gege" you smiled warmly and snuggled more on his neck.

 

"Minyooo~ " You heard one of the staffs called you.

"gege i should go" You told him, but before he released you he gave you one quick peck on the lips, you smiled at him and ran to the staff

"The director's calling you" The staff said, you glanced back on the trunk and saw him smiling down at you.

 

As you went back to the shooting site, you saw Kai with the director "Sorry im late" You catch your breath "its okay, so now, all you have to do is both of you will walk straight to the pathway hands interlaced make the viewers feel that both of you enjoyed it, that would be scene 1" both of you and kai nodded

You both went to your spots and the stylist move out from the camera,. 

"Were have you both been anyway?" Kai suddenly asked "None of your concern oppa" You teased kai

"He's jealous isn't he?" kai smirked making you smacked at him "Yeah, and now that you know stay away from his wrath got it?" you commanded  him

"Yes mam~" he saluted making you laugh "But i will obediently do what the director's says" it was his turn to chuckle "Yah oppa!" you smacked him in the arms again.

 

"Okay ready!"  the director shouted, *This is it* kai was the first one to interlaced his hands on yours. he nodded his head at you. "3,2,1 action!" the both of you walked slowly, you were trying to skip letting your childishness overcome you. Kai noticed that and started to hold your other hand making both of you to face each other. You suddenly laugh at him and smacked him at his chest. He spin you around making your dress skirt form into a princess cut. Then the both of you proceed to walk again.

"And cut~" the director shout, You looked at kai and he showed you a thumbs up "keke~ goodjob~" he told you. You heard the boys clapped for the both of you wildly. You and Kai went back to them.

"very good" the director complimented the both of you."and keep it up minyoo, you really gave us the vibes were looking for" he blew his pipe and showed his golden tooth.

You smiled heartily, you looked at luhan who flashed a soft smile at you the boys were acting as fools again, sending you a "flying kiss" You showed them a sour face and an x mark making them groan. You chuckled at them,

 

"Okay for the second scene, you will both sit on the bench, minyoo will be reading a book while kai would do everything to distract minyoo to make her notice him" the director said again.

you and kai immediately went to the bench and sat down "oooh its cold" you muttered as you lean on the bench, kai patted your back trying to make you warm.

"Gomawo oppa" you told him and he just pinch your cheeks

"3.2,1 action!"

 

You were reading a book, kai pouted and crossed his arms. He then started to distract you he tried to put his hands on your eyes, but you just pinched his arms making him remove it immediately, He leaned more closely to you and flipped the page of the book even of your not yet done. but still you didn't bother and continue to read, Lastly,  he acted cutely and showed you his bbuing bbuing~, your eyes went to him, and he did his aegyeo again, you blushed and let the book fall from your hands. He smiled triumphantly and cupped your face and let your foreheads meet.

"CUT!" the director shout.

you chuckled at your awkward position but immediately move away. Kai understand it and did the same.

 

Unknowngly, Luhan was again clenching his fist *she promised you luhan, she did* he softly muttered, he watched everything and if he can, he would really dragged you out from the set.

 

The next scene will be both of you will ride a bike

  

 

You will wrap your arms around Kai waist as he padelled the bike.

"3,2,1 action!"  you sat at the back of kai and wrapped your arms on his waist "wrap it tighter" kai got your hands and wrapped it tighter on his waist making you lean on his back. He pedalled the bike making the cool breeze passed you, you shivered at this and lean more to kai for warmth and closed your eyes.

"Kai, looked at minyoo from time to time" the director shouted and kai did what he was told to do, when he looked at you his heart went wild, he saw your eyes closed and the smile that's creeping at your face. he smiled warmly at you.

 

"and~~~ cut!" the director shouted, that was the end of your scene and it was time for the solos of the boys, you were already shivering as the cold wind starts to loom around the area.

"if i were you i would run" Kai suddenly wrapped his jacket around you, you saw him wearing a sleeveless shirt "ahh oppa, you should wear this" you tried to remove the jacket from you, but his hands were securely on your shoulders.

 

"kyaaaah~ can i have your autograph miss" Sehun went to you and brought a pen and paper with him, you chuckled "pabo" and signed the paper, he squeeled and hug suho.

"can i be your first fan?" Chanyeol said "i'll be the fan club president!" D.O butted in making all of you laugh

"aisssh, let's get you inside already" Luhan nodd at kai and he automatically removed his hands from you "ohh kai here's your jacket" luhan threw it to him he just scratched the back of his head.

"Did you enjoy it?" Lay patted his back "Hell yeah" Kai answered.

 

"You should change your clothes already" Luhan was acting like your umma, you knew that he was a little bit pissed,

"i told you it will be alright gege" you softly told him

"i know i know, its just i can't help myself okay" he muttered, you knew how hard it is for him, and tomorrow you will be in his shoes and felt the same thing or maybe worse.

 

"i understand, i would be in your place tomorrow luhan..."

 

===============================================================================================================================

can i just ashdkljfhasghsaghaakrj! INFINITE MADE THEIR LIVE COMEBACK TvT *tears of joy*

KREASE AND CHENCHEN AT STARCALL!!!