Chapter 20

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

She kept shifting in her sleep that it awoken Jaejoong as well. “Can’t sleep?” Jaejoong rubbed his eyes and yawned. Joonhee shook her head and rested herself on the bed head. Jaejoong watched her in concern and he then massaged her legs. “It must be the walk this morning that made you like this.” Jaejoong said in concern as his eyebrows furrowed. The sight made Joonhee chuckled a bit.

 

Jaejoong looked up at her with a questioned expression. “What’s wrong?” Joonhee shook her head innocently. “You laughed at me?” Jaejoong’s raised his right eyebrow. “Naughty.” He pinched Joonhee’s nose playfully. “Jaejoong,” Joonhee called him. “Yes?”

 

“Can you sing a song for me?” Joonhee said slowly. She is getting used to Jaejoong’s nice behavior but she still hesitated a bit. Jaejoong sensed that. He wanted to convince her that he had change for good and he would prove it to her.

 

“Come here.” Jaejoong pull her into his embrace. Joonhee hesitately leaned on his chest. “Don’t hesitate. Feel comfortable.” Jaejoong whispered slowly that only she could hear his voice. Joonhee looked up and somehow felt protected by him when she saw his warm smile.

 

Joonhee rested her ehad on Jaejoong’s chest as his left hand was around her waist. Jaejoong brushed few strands of hair on her forehead with his right fingers. Joonhee smiled at his gestures.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwqO3nWRNvk

 

“…Joonhee?” Jaejoong looked down and found his wife was sleeping peacefully. He caressed her face lovingly and brushed her lips with his thumb. He then planted a kiss on her forehead. “I love you.”

 

--

 

“Are you sure you didn’t left anything?” Mari asked her while helping packing her things for the last time. “Yes. Don’t worry, it’s not like I bring everything with me here.” Joonhee smiled at Mari’s worries. “Oh, okay.”

 

“Have you done here?” Jaejoong peeked from the door. A big smile plastered on his face as he walked toward Mari and Joonhee. “We’re done, oppa. Here.” Mari handed him Joonhee’s luggage. “Oppa, break her heart again and I’ll break your face.” Mari narrowed her eyes at Jaejoong. Jaejoong gulped down a bit as he knew Mari had a black belt in taekwondo.

 

“Let’s go?” Joonhee break up his anxious. Jaejoong looked at his wife and smiled. All his worries gone as her smile was already enough to make his heart flutter every time. He was so grateful that Joonhee agreed to go back with him. He jumped in happiness when Joonhee told him few days before the guys and him went back.

 

---

 

“J—Jaejong… What are we doing here?” Joonhee called his name when they reached a house. Jaejoong smiled but didn’t say any words to reply her question. Instead, he walked out of the car and went to her side to open the door for her. Jaejoong reached out his hand at Joonhee. “Come out first.”

 

Joonhee held his hand and walked out slowly from the car. “Whose house is this?” She asked Jaejoong confusedly. “It’s ours.” Jaejoong gently pulled her closer. “But…what’s about the apartment?” Joonhee asked again.

 

“I want to play with my kids on the backyard…the apartment doesn’t have one,” Jaejoong smiled and kissed the tip of her lips. “…and I want to start a new life with you. I don’t want you to be disturbed by any bitter memories inside the apartment…” Jaejoong smiled apologetically. He was still unable to forgive himself for everything that he had done in the past.

 

“Jaejoong,” Joonhee called his name, making he faced her. “Thank you.” She said on the verge of crying. A single tear dropped suddenly. Jaejoong quickly wiped her tears. “Don’t cry anymore. You’ve cry too much.” Jaejoong hugged her. “I’ll make you happy. Really.”

.

.

.

.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

today is so much fun!! V(^_^)V

so the final year in school is not that bad =D

SHOULD I END THIS STORY OR CONTINUE WITH FEW CHAPTERS MORE?

 

AKTF <3