Chapter 24

More Than the Air I Breathe

.

.

.

.

 

“What’s wrong with this boy?” Jaejoong was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and pouting like a little boy. “Jae, what’s wrong?” Joonhee asked him. She was carrying Sarang as she took a seat beside Jaejoong.

 

“Changmin.” He pouted again. “What’s wrong with him?” Joonhee asked in curiosity. She placed Sarang on Jaejoong’s lap and played with her by making funny faces. Sarang’s laugh was a beautiful melody to both Jaejoong and Joonhee’s ears.

 

“It’s been five months since Sarang was born,” Jaejoong kissed Sarang’s cheek. “…but he didn’t come even once to visit her.”

 

“Maybe he’s busy?” Joonhee tried to make a guess. She was sure that Changmin must have his own reason why he didn’t come to their house to visit Sarang since she was born as Yoonji didn’t come to visit her too.

 

“B—But! He’s my friend.” Jaejoong still pouted. He lifted Sarang carefully and pecked Sarang’s lips. “Jae, you stole our daughter’s first kiss.” She pinched Jaejoong’s arm playfully.

 

“Why? You want to be kissed by me too?” Jaejoong while he placed Sarang comfortably on his chest. He leaned closer to Joonhee till their faces were only an inch apart from each other. “Come closer,” He said when Joonhee backed a bit.

 

“Don’t want.” Joonhee moved a bit to the back but then she was trapped between Jaejoong and the couch. “Come here~” Jaejoong leaned forward. Joonhee quickly closed her eyes. She could feel a moist on her lips. Slowly, Joonhee opened up her eyes.

 

Her eyes became wider when she realized that it wasn’t Jaejoong’s lips but her daughter’s lips. “Jae!” Her voice became a bit high. Jaejoong clasped his mouth and his body was shaking as he was laughing like crazy. Joonhee quickly wiped her lips that had been smeared by Sarang’s saliva.

 

“Your appa is bad,” She took Sarang from Jaejoong and wiped her drooling mouth. Her pout somehow ease Jaejoong. He knew Joonhee had been free from her golden cage that she built for her own. And he was glad that he could break into the cage to save her.

 

With a warm smile, Jaejoong caressed her face. His gestures made Joonhee looked on him curiously. “…Jae?” She called Jaejoong. “Have you forgotten that you’re mad at Changmin?” She reminded him.

 

“You’re right!” Jaejoong quickly sat straight. “That boy…” Jaejoong reached his hand out to take his phone on coffee table. “You better answer me, Min…” He mumbled alone while waiting for Changmin to pick up the phone.

 

“Mumumuah…” Joonhee smiled as she played with Sarang while took a glance over Jaejoong. “He didn’t pick up my call.” Jaejoong frowned. “Why don’t we go to his house?” Joonhee suddenly got an idea.

 

Jaejoong looked at his wife. Slowly, he gotten up and pecked Joonhee on lips. “My wife is brilliant.”

.

.

.

.

I am working on the second part @____@

btw

have you guys watch 'Before U Go' MV???

Goshh...loooove it!!!

:D

the boys men are so manly!! \(^__^)/