Chapter 18

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

 

Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers..

.

.

.

“Jaejoong hyung ditched us,” Yoochun said in bored tone. He lay on grass and covered his face with the hat to prevent the sunlight from penetrating his skin. “I wonder where Changmin is now. Well, less people mean less noise.” Yunho shrugged his shoulders as he joined Yoochun lay on the grass.

 

“I’m sure he went somewhere to find food.” Yoochun chuckled and then sat straight. “Oh? That’s Jaejoong hyung. Hyu…mmmphh!!” Yoochun intended to call him but Yunho quickly clasped his mouth.

 

“What…?” He pissed off. “He’s with Joonhee. We shouldn’t disturb them. Jaejoong need to do many things to get her trust back.” Yunho then watched over them together with Yoochun. Jaejoong and Joonhee didn’t see them as Yoochun and Yunho were far away from them.

 

*

 

“I like to walk here every day.” Joonhee said to Jaejoong. They took a walk on the forest area that half of it had been developed into a park. Jaejoong smiled as he watched Joonhee spinning around slowly. “Careful.” He said a bit worried.

 

“It’s nice here.” Jaejoong commented as they stopped at a bench. “I know, right?” Joonhee smiled and sat on the beach as she couldn’t stand for a long time. Jaejoong noticed her action so he kneeled in front of her.

 

“J—Jaejoong?” Joonhee gasped in surprise when Jaejoong kneeled. Jaejoong didn’t say anything; instead he took off Joonhee’s sandal and massaged her right feet slowly. Joonhee silently watched him with an amaze expression glued on her face.

 

“Your foot…they are swollen.” Jaejoong looked up to her after he done. “I’m pregnant so they are normal.” Joonhee smiled a bit. “Thanks.” She thanked Jaejoong and got up but suddenly she lost her balance. Joonhee closed her eyes but slowly opened up when she felt a pair of arms securely wrapped around her body.

 

Joonhee looked up and her gaze met Jaejoong’s. Their eyes locked with each other and Jaejoong leaned forward closer till their lips were just few inches apart. Joonhee’s heart was throbbed hard as she waited Jaejoong’s next act.

 

Jaejoong smiled warmly at her as he slowly leaned forward more and kissed her lips tenderly. Joonhee closed her eyes as her hands gripped on Jaejoong’s shoulders. Jaejoong sneaked his hands around her waist and pulled her as close as he could while deepened the kiss at the same time.

 

They stopped kissing after few minutes and both were tried to catch their breath back. Jaejoong didn’t feel like he wanted to let her lips go as he nibbled on her lower lips then moved to the upper lips. He tucked Joonhee’s hair behind her ear after he let her lips away.

 

“Ack!” Joonhee suddenly yelped in pain. Her right hand was clutched on her stomach while the other one on Jaejoong’s shoulder for support. “What’s wrong?” Panic attacked Jaejoong as his wife sudden yelp.

 

“The baby…” Joonhee looked at him. “Is it the time? But it’s still early,” Jaejoong became more panic. “No…it’s kicking.” Joonhee smiled. She took Jaejoong’s hand to her stomach, wanted him to feel their baby’s movement.

 

“Aigoo…don’t be naughty, honey. You frightened appa,” Jaejoong smiled after he realized the real situation. “Omo!!” His eyed widened and he gasped loudly. “I feel it!” He grinned when he felt the baby moved. Joonhee chuckled with Jaejoong’s behavior that she never saw before.

 

*

 

SNAP SNAP SNAP

 

“Did you get it, hyung?” Yoochun asked Yunho as he was taking the picture of Jaejoong and Joonhee kissing. “Yeah, yeah…wait, did I forget to click the ‘capture’ button?” Yunho looked through his Blackberry. “Aish, hyung. You didn’t click it! Thankfully, I got their pictures!” Yoochun whined at his hyung’s carelessness. Yunho smiled sheepishly at his own antics.

 

“Omo! Jaejoong is going to suffocate her! The kiss has been so long!!” Yunho and Yoochun giggled with each other. “Hyung, let’s send this to everyone!” Yunho nodded at Yoochun’s plan and they quickly proceeded to send the picture to everyone.

.

.

.

.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Naughty Noky Brothers!! lol wink

I'm in the process of writing the ending for this story and the first part of Changmin's story ^______^

oohh anyone think that Changmin and IU looked very cute together? keke i think so cheeky

5-years of age difference is still okay...haha my fangirl delusional is daebak lol

comment please and thanks for subscribing kiss