Chapter 6

More Than the Air I Breathe

I'll fix the next chapters to make it longer than the previous one smiley

Sorry if any of you are disappointed with the previous onecrying

I'll work harder!!smiley

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Congratulations, Mrs. Kim! You’re two months pregnant,” The doctor smiled widely at me. I’m pregnant? So that was why I kept vomiting lately and became more sensitive every time Jaejoong insulted me. “Mrs. Kim?”

 

“Yes?” I quickly looked at the doctor. “You can take some medicine at the counter later.” “Thanks.” I quickly went out from the room after thanked the doctor.

 

What should I do now? What if Jaejoong find out? He would just hate me more and most importantly, he would hate this baby too. I didn’t want my baby to be hated by its own father. What should I do?

 

“Mrs. Kim, this is your medicine.” The nurse called me. “Thanks.” I paid for the medicine and quickly ran out of the clinic. How should I handle this? My eyes started to feel hot but I bit my lips, tried to endure it.

 

Aborted it?No. No. It’s a sin. I didn’t want to do it. But how could I keep this pregnancy from Jaejoong? Telling Aunt Hyun? She was in Africa right now and I didn’t know how to contact her. Telling my parents? No. No. They wouldn’t care about me and I would never ever tell them.

 

“I should go home…” I walked towards my car. I should calm down for this time being. Maybe I could solve this problem later.

.

.

.

.

 

‘Whose is this?’ I saw a high heel as soon as I came inside the house. I made my way to my room, which located beside Jaejoong’s room. When I walked passed his room, I could hear some noise and it was so unpleasant.

 

“Jae…” A woman’s voice moaned Jaejoong’s name could be heard. I was so shocked that I froze in front of his room. Did he… bring another woman home? Tears that I held just now just burst out automatically. I quickly ran inside my room and shut the door quietly.

 

“Why…” I couldn’t hold it anymore. Why did he have to go till that far? If he really hated me that much, he could just divorce me. Why he didn’t do it? Oh… maybe he wanted to make me suffer. Yeah, right. My love for him was worthless.

 

I just stayed inside my room till I confirmed that they were not at home anymore when I saw Jaejoong’s car drove away. I would put an end to this right here, right now. Going through the drawers, I found the envelope. I should do this a long time ago.

 

My hands trembled and my tears couldn’t stop rolled down. I must do this. No, I had to. This way, Jaejoong could be free and he would find his real happiness. We were just not meant for each other. I took a deep breath and in a flash of an eye, I already signed the divorce paper. I would leave this place.

 

Goodbye, Kim Jaejoong.

 

.

.

.

.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Where the hell is she?” I whispered to myself when I realized that I woke up late today. “Why didn’t she wake me up? !” I stood from the bed and walked out of my room. The house was silent. There was no sound from the kitchen like usual. Why? Did she already surrender cooking after I insulted her cook? It’s not like she was the only one who can cook. I, myself can cook too.

 

“Yah!!” I burst into her room, wanted to give her some lessons but the room was empty. My eyes quickly caught the sight of an envelope on the bed. “What is this?”

 

“Divorce paper?” I went through it and my eyes widened when I saw her signature. Ting! Something fell and when I looked down, it was her wedding ring. I picked it and automatically I slumped on the bed. “A letter?” another paper was founded in the envelope. I unfold it and quickly read through it.

 

Dear Jaejoong,

 

First of all, I want to say sorry. I’m so sorry. I know why you hate me. I remembered you. You are Ayumi’s boyfriend. I remembered it just after our first encounter. When we got married, I somehow believe that you will bring me out from the hell that I lived now. But it seems like fate had another thing for us… you know why I never talk back at your insults? That’s because I deserve it. I deserve all of it because I caused Ayumi’s death. And you don’t worry; I’ll bring this burden until my last breath. I have signed the divorce paper and you should too. You are free now, Jaejoong. I just hope that when you bumped into me one day, you will smile genuinely just like how you smile before. Thanks for everything.

 

 Joonhee

 

“She… she know it all along and just endure it?” I crumpled the letter and walked toward her wardrobe. She’s gone. She leaved finally. Suddenly tears were rolled down. “Why…?” I wiped it curiously.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________________________________________________________

is it okay this time? if is it, pat me on the headcool lol just kidding

i'll fix the next chapters too, so be patient and wait...

THANKS...

FOR EVERYTHING!smiley