Chapter 35

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

Just a bit of intimate contents, not so rated >.> just want to show how close JaeJoon has beensmiley

.

.

.

.

 

It was a bright morning as the sun shone brightly, entering the bedroom. Joonhee shifted in her sleep when she felt the warmness hitting her face. She rolled to the right and her lips curved upward when she found comfy spot. “Love…” A husky voice whispered into Joonhee’s ear, causing her to open up her eyes slowly.

 

Jaejoong smiled warmly, watching her eyelashes fluttered up. She looked up and found Jaejoong with his angelic smile. “I am still sleepy…” Joonhee rubbed her eyes and pulled up the comforter up to her bare shoulders. “Hmm? I thought last night was enough to recharge your energy,” Jaejoong leaned down, grazing her face with his lips.

 

A smile formed on Joonhee’s face when she felt Jaejoong’s warm lips rested on her forehead, and then down to her eyes, her cheeks, her jaw before found its way on her lips. “Kim Joonhee, you’re so beautiful…” Jaejoong whispered gently. Joonhee still smiling with her eyes closed, when she heard his praise. Jaejoong then wrapped her waist with his hands and pulled her closer.

 

“I love you.” Jaejoong pulled the comforter down and placed kisses on her bare shoulders. Joonhee opened her eyes slowly and pushed Jaejoong lightly. “I’m tired.” She pouted and pulled up the comforter again. “Joonhee…” Jaejoong whined cutely as he tugged the comforter off her.

 

“Jaejoong,” Joonhee held the comforter close to her body, not letting Jaejoong do as he wished. “Okay, okay…” Jaejoong surrendered. He then pulled Joonhee closer and patted her back. “I’m glad today is Sunday. At least we can spend some time together.” Jaejoong ruffled her hair playfully. Joonhee hit his chest lightly and frowned over her messy hair. “Stop messing up my hair.” She then pinched Jaejoong on his waist, causing him to flinch to avoid her.

 

“Jae, don’t forget we have to fetch Sarang at Changmin’s place later,” Joonhee reminded him. “Can’t we just let Sarang stay one night more? I’m sure my Changmin will be more than glad to look after her,”

 

“I don’t want to separate with her for such a long period. She need me, and I need her.” Her eyes met Jaejoong’s as she looked up. Jaejoong’s lips curved upward. He then leaned forward and whispered into her ears. “Don’t you think I need you more?” Jaejoong smirked when Joonhee’s face was as red as the tomato. Jaejoong rolled his body till he was on top of Joonhee. Just when Jaejoong leaned closer to her…

 

DING DONG

 

“Someone is here,” Joonhee tried to get up as she pushed Jaejoong. “Can’t we just ignore it?” Jaejoong handed Joonhee her robe. “No, who know it is important guest.” Joonhee took the robe from Jaejoong and got up from the bed, walking out of their bedroom. “Aish,” Jaejoong rolled on the bed, hugging the pillow.

 

Joonhee chuckled when she heard Jaejoong’s frustrated tone. She checked herself on the mirror on the living room before opening the door.

 

“Seowoo?” She said in a surprised tone. “Joonhee~~” Seowoo smiled cheerfully. “I come to bring this to you,” She reached out her hand to give Joonhee a paper bag. “…there’s your favorite cupcake. I baked it myself.” Seowoo continued. “Thank you.” Joonhee thanked her.

 

“Can I come in?” Seowoo asked. Her face was still plastered with a smile that Joonhee couldn’t resist. “Yeah, sure.” Joonhee said. “Sit first. I’ll make you some drink.” She led Seowoo to the living room then went to the kitchen to prepare a warm drink for her. “Okay.” Seowoo sat on the couch as her eyes looked around the house.

 

“Did I disturb you and Jaejoong?” Seowoo started the conversation when Joonhee came with a mug of warm drink. “Hmm? No, you’re not disturbing.” Joonhee smiled as she gave the drink to her.

 

“Babe, do we have a guest?” Jaejoong suddenly walked out of the door. His appearance was neat and fresh since he just showered, and it was totally enough to shatter any hearts. “It’s Seowoo.” Joonhee smiled as she went to Jaejoong’s side. “Can you please chat with her for awhile? I need to shower,” Joonhee asked a favor from Jaejoong. “Hmm? Y-Yeah, sure…” Jaejoong agreed though his heart didn’t want.

 

He just didn’t like Seowoo. He remembered her now. Seowoo was Ayumi and Joonhee’s best friend too, but she always avoided him whenever he was around Ayumi. He remembered one time where he bumped into her at the library.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry,” Jaejoong quickly apologized after he bumped into the person. It was Seowoo. Her face suddenly turned red and no words she uttered after Jaejoong apologized to her. He was about to apologize and helped her recollect back her books, but Seowoo quickly ran away, leaving her belongings behind with him.“Seowoo-sshi!”

 

Jaejoong sighed. ‘Did I scare her?’ he then bended down and started to pickup her belongings.

 

“What’s this?” Jaejoong was so surprised when he found a picture of him inside one of the books. He quickly closed the book back. “I shouldn’t tell Ayumi about this,” Jaejoong whispered alone, seriously.

 

He met with Ayumi then and told her to give Seowoo her belongings. When Ayumi asked him how he got them, he told her everything, except one thing.

 

“Hi Jaejoong-sshi,” Seowoo spoke after such a long time they kept quiet. “Hi.” Jaejoong replied shortly. “How have you been?” That question made Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. Why should I tell you bout my life?

 

“I’m happily married to a wonderful woman and proudly a father to a beautiful girl now.” Jaejoong answered nonchalantly. “Oh, so you two have a daughter now?” Seowoo asked with a smile on her face. She silently clenched her fists tightly. “Yeah.” Jaejoong answered shortly.

 

“Sorry for making you wait.” Joonhee apologized as she took a seat beside Jaejoong. “So, what did you two talk about?” She asked both of them, not realizing the tension around them. “Nothing.” Jaejoong interlaced his hand with Joonhee’s hand.

 

“Joonhee-ah, let’s go out together? It has been so long since we spend time together.” Seowoo quickly explained the purpose of her visit. “That is a nice idea.” Joonhee said after thinking for some time. She missed to spend time with her best friends. Since Ayumi’s death, she has no one to depend on.

 

“But we have promise to go out today,” Jaejoong quickly protested. “But Jae, we can go out anytime. Let me go out with Seowoo today, okay?” Joonhee pleaded him. Jaejoong frowned. He did want Joonhee to have some space for herself, but somehow his instinct was telling him that letting his wife alone with Seowoo was not a good choice.

 

“Okay.” Jaejoong sighed heavily. “Thank you.” Joonhee leaned forward and kissed Jaejoong on his cheek. “I’ll change into something. Wait for me.” Joonhee suddenly felt so excited. Hanging out with friend; she had never done this for such a long time.

 

Seowoo smiled in victory.

 

Second step, done.

.

.

.

.

a special update since i couldn't resist to write more (till i skip to study) devil

new subscribers! hello there~~

 

don't forget to comment okay? who know the comments might encourage me to update more :D