Chapter 16

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

“Hyung…stop leeching over noona. It’s suffocating her,” Yoochun voiced out as he and the others rolled their eyes off on Jaejoong’s behavior. Jaejoong didn’t care about what he just said. “Say ‘aahh’…” Jaejoong held the spoon to feed her. “Jae—Jaejoong, I can eat on my own…” Joonhee took the spoon from his hand.

 

“Oppa, you’re so caring,” Mari chuckled. “Even Junsu never feed me.” She glared at Junsu. “Well, Jaejoong hyung did that because he felt guilty over Joonhee…” Junsu smirked as he cuddled Inhwan on his arms.

 

“Shut up, Junsu.” Jaejoong scolded him. “Do you want to drink?” he asked Joonhee. “I’m not feeling thirsty yet.” She answered with an awkward smile. “Please don’t be awakward with me, okay?” Jaejoong caressed her hands. They have a silent conversation as their eyes met and made an exchange of feeling.

 

On the other hand, Junsu had to face his jealous wife. “You left me for a week when I was almost due. Forget that?” Mari raised her eyebrows at Junsu. “What do you expect? I have to work, aegiya, to feed you and Inhwan.” Junsu smiled cutely at his wife. “Whatever.” Mari stuck out her tongue. “But you know…” Junsu leaned forward and whispered slowly into Mari’s ear. “…I can feed you like that when you’re pregnant with our second baby.” Mari turned to look at her husband smiling. She nodded slightly and smiled too.

 

“Yah, hyung! We can hear it, okay?” Changmin made a disgust face with Yunho and Yoochun. “I want to get married too.” Yunho frowned. He envied Jaejoong and Junsu with their wives. “Get a woman first, hyung.” Changmin and Yoochun laughed at him.

 

“Anyone home? Dr. Kim? Mari?” A voice suddenly stopped them. “We’re here!” Junsu shouted loudly so that the voice owner could hear him. “Is that her, Mari?” Joonhee asked Mari and she nodded. “Who is she?” Jaejoong asked Joonhee. “She’s…”

 

“Inhwan~~~!” A girl dashed from the door to Inhwan. She quickly took him from Junsu and hugged him tightly. “…Yoonji.” Joonhee chuckled at Yoonji’s behavior. “Stop suffocating him!” Mari smacked her head.

 

“Unni…don’t hit me,” Yoonji pouted and gave Inhwan back to Junsu. She then realized that there were four strangers there and bowed to greet them. “Annyonghaseyo, I’m Yoonji, Mari’s sister.” She smiled.

 

“You!” Changmin suddenly shouted when he could remember her voice. “You’re that girl!” He pointed his index finger to her. “Don’t point to me like that, dude.” Yoonji slapped his hand. She stuck out her tongue and sat on the chair in front of Changmin. “Look delicious.” She took a plate full of cooked meat and start digging.

 

“That’s mine!” Changmin snatched the plate from her. “Bwoh?” Yoonji frowned. “What’s your name, gentleman?” Yoonji asked him. “Changmin, Shim Changmin. Why?” Changmin answered in curious. “The plate doesn’t have your name, so it’s not yours!” She took the plate from Changmin.

 

“Yah! Why do you have to take my food? You already got the chocolate and now you want the meat too?” Changmin raised the plate highly with his left hand. Yoonji jumped high to reach his hand but kept failing. “Yahh!” Yoonji tried again.

 

“Stop it, Yoonji. He’s a guest, don’t be rude to him. Here.” Mari smacked Yoonji’s head and handed her a plate of the newly grilled meat. Yoonji rubbed her head and walked to the table to dig into her food.

 

“Thanks, noona for saving my food.” Changmin grinned widely. “Not a problem.” Mari smiled and walked toward Junsu and her baby. “Finally, Changmin meet his opponent.” Junsu smirked as he was feeding Inhwan with his milk.

 

“You, shut up too.” Mari stuffed his mouth with a big slice of the meat. “Omf…thanks, aegiya.” Junsu rolled his eyes.

 

-

 

“Have you…been doing well here?” Jaejoong asked her carefully. They sat far away from the others as they needed time to be just the two of them. “Ermmm…I’m fine here.” Joonhee smiled as she drank down the juice to vanish her nervousness.

 

“…You?” She looked at him with her hazelnut-colored eyes. “Not so fine…without you.” Jaejoong took her hands and kissed them tenderly. “Let’s go back with me?” Jaejoong stared into her eyes.

 

“I…” Joonhee was hesitated to answer. She never thought that she would be asked that question so soon and she didn’t ready to answer it yet. Unable to give Jaejoong an answer, Joonhee sighed softly. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Do you still have a doubt on me?” Jaejoong asked worriedly. “No…it just…” Joonhee quickly denied it. “…I’m still not ready to go back yet. I love it here.” Joonhee voiced out her feeling. “Here, I feel like I’m being love…” Joonhee smiled warmly, remembering people on the island that treated her like a family.

 

“You have me there,” Jaejoong tried to convince her. “I won’t leave you. Never.” Jaejoong kissed her lips tenderly. Joonhee closed her eyes again, tried her best to embrace any feeling that Jaejoong tried to send to her. “Okay?”

 

Jaejoong touched her lips with his thumb. He smiled at her warmly, hoping that his effort would change her mind. “Give me time, please?” Joonhee held his hands, wanted to make him understand her situation. Jaejoong pulled her into a hug and whispered on her ear. “everything will be okay.”

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sad with the current situation with dbsk members crying

let's crossed our fingers together and pray for them

AKTFheart

oohh...how bout this chapter? is it okay? school eat up my soulcrying

thanks god i can watch music bank and BAMM!! i feel like 5-days of school really worth with their great performancesurprise

 

now listening to: Yunho - Honey Funny Bunny =3