Chapter 7

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

HER p.o.v

.

.

.

.

 

For seven months, nobody in my life came to find me, which was including my parents. Either they didn’t know news about me or they were too busy to think about their daughter. I thought even if I die, I’ll die on my own. Nobody would care. If only Aunt Hyun is here… I still tried to contact her but I never got to reach her.

 

Jaejoong? There was a tiny possibility that he would find me because I knew he wouldn’t. He hated me too much to do so. I bet he was having fun with any women out there.

 

God…if I ever bumped into him, please let me saw him smiling happily. I’m only asked for his smile. It’s not a sin, right? I didn’t think I had ever asked anything from You…

 

The morning breeze was so nice. I closed my eyes to feel it more but Jaejoong’s image flashed inside my mind. I tried to smile but it was hard. It was so hard… My heart felt like it would burst anytime. “I’m sorry, baby… we should go far away…I don’t want your father to hate you…” I rubbed my belly. It was already seven months too from the day I signed the divorce paper.

 

Now, I’m living alone in my own small house that I bought in an island. People here were very nice to me. They didn’t even ask me about my personal affairs, as in who was the father of my baby. I just told them that I’m a single mom and they didn’t ask any further.

 

“Ahh, Joonhee-sshi… Have you gone to your check-up?” A group of old ladies that passed by my house asked. “Annyeonghaseyo…” I bowed slightly. “…I didn’t go yet. Why?” I asked them, smiling.

 

“Dr. Kim told us to remind you about it,” another old lady smiled to me. “You should go often so that you know your baby’s condition.” Other old ladies nodded. “I’ll go later. Thanks for worrying about me.” I bowed to them again.

 

“Walk carefully, ajumma!” I waved to them. They were right. I didn’t go for this month’s check-up yet. I walked inside my house to get ready.

 

-

 

“How’s my baby?” I asked Dr. Kim. “He’s healthy. I guess you’re in a good mood.” Dr. Kim smiled after done with my check-up. “But still, be careful and take care more.” He wrote something on the prescription paper.

 

“Joonhee! It’s nice to meet you here.” I heard a voice calling my name from behind. “Oh, Mari.” I smiled at her. She was Dr. Kim’s wife and she came to help her husband on the clinic sometimes.

 

“Aegiya, I told you to stay home.” Dr. Kim stood up and helped his wife to sit beside me. Luckily, there weren’t any patients anymore. “Aish…I’ll die if you don’t let me do anything, you know that Junsu?” Mari pouted at him.

 

“But, you just give birth…” Junsu pouted back. I smiled watching their childish bickering. “Joonhee, let’s join us for lunch.” Mari invited me. “No, it’s okay. I don’t want to disturb you two, love birds.” I teased them and Junsu was already blushing.

 

“Your patients will laugh at you if they see you blushing like a girl, jagiya…” Mari pinched her husband’s cheek. “It’s okay. Do join us. Isn’t it right, jagiya?” Junsu nodded when Mari still insisted me to have lunch with them. “Okay.” I smiled.

.

.

.

.

__________________________________________________________________________________

btw the female character's name is Joonhee :)

Thanks for subscribing & commenting!!

I'm going to sleep~ comment please! ^___^