Chapter 10

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

Jaejoong’s p.o.v

 

“Hyung…don’t ruin the mood. We’re here to enjoy ourselves, not to face your grumpy look,” Changmin patted me on shoulder. I sighed for the nth time. We’re on our way to meet Junsu and my mind seemed like it always wandered because of someone till I didn’t realize that my phone kept ringing till Yunho told me. “Answer it, Jae. Your phone bothered me and I’m driving here.”

 

“Hello,” I lazily picked it up without being bothered to look at the caller’s ID. “Jae…you’re not calling me at all now…what’s wrong, honey? I miss you…so much,” The caller said in a seductive tone. “Didn’t I tell you not to call me again?” She made me pissed off. “But…”

 

“There is no but, woman! I’m just using you to satisfy myself, okay? Don’t you dare to call me again!” I was about to hang on her when her words just burned my heart more. “Won’t you take the responsibility? What if I’m pregnant?”

 

“I’m not that stupid not to use protection,” I said impudently. The guys quickly turned their heads to look at me curiously. “And if you ever disturb me again, I’ll make sure your family is destroyed. Get it?” I immediately hung on her.

 

“Yah…don’t tell me that you are sleeping with many women while you’re still in the bonds of marriage. Marriage is something sacred, Jae.” Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. “I did it before and I regretted it now, okay?” I took a deep breath.

 

“Hyung, you know I’m not that fond of marriage but…I know that you shouldn’t cheat on your spouse.” Yoochun said carefully. Changmin raised both his hands.“I’m not going to say anything, but”  “…you’re an adult now, hyung. So I suppose you know what’s right and what’s not.” Damn, since when did this boy grow to become a mature man?

 

“We know Ayumi’s death really broke your heart but she’s gone hyung. Let her rest in peace. You have met someone that love you for who you are but you are blind to see it.” Changmin continued whilst eating his chips. “Love is blind – marriage is the eye opener. Well, it applies in your case.” He kept eating while we just stared at him, amazed at his maturity.

 

“What?” Changmin raised his eyebrows looking at us. “I’ll call you Dr. Romance from now on.” Yoochun chuckled. “We’re here!” I sighed at Yunho’s announcement.

 

“My ear will hear an annoying voice in 3…” Changmin suddenly counted when they were already out of the car. “…2…” He looked toward Junsu’s door. “…1.”

 

“Kyaaahhh!!!” Junsu dashed out of the door and ran toward them. “Hyung!!” He embraced Yunho. “I know it.” Changmin smirked.

 

“Jaejoong hyung~~” Junsu sobbed. “I miss you guys…” He went to Yoochun and hugged him too after Jaejoong. “…except you, Min.” He punched Changmin’s shoulder. “Well, we’re even now.”

 

“What?” Junsu pouted. “I’m just kidding. Come on, hug me.” Changmin backed off a bit, didn’t want to be squished by him. “Come on, Min.” Yoochun pushed him from his back. “I miss you.” Junsu hugged him tightly. “Can’t…breathe…die…”

 

“Oops, sorry.” Junsu laughed with his signature laugh, the dolphin laugh. “Come in, my wife can’t wait to meet you guys. Let’s go.” Junsu helped them lifted their things into his house.

 

“Did your son laughed like you too, hyung?” Changmin asked but earned a smack on his head by Junsu.

.

.

.

.

the next chapter will be in 3rd person p.o.v

smiley

comment please and thanks for reading, subscribing & commenting! i know i always said the same thing but i really meant it! thanks again!!smiley

 and i almost crying watching kbs drama award!! crying 

got to sleep ><