Chapter 12

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

“I still need to bring something…” Joonhee mumbled alone and went outside her house. “Oh, Joonhee unni! Are you going somewhere?” Yoonji, her neighbour’s daughter greeted her. Yoonji just finished her studies and she was busy to find a job right now. “Erm, yeah. I’m going to market.” Joonhee answered.

 

“Let’s go with me. I need to buy groceries since mom had been nagging me for finishing all the food inside the house.” Yoonji pouted cutely. “No, it’s okay.” Joonhee said nicely.

 

“Don’t tell me you are going to walk to the bus stop? You’re pregnant, unni! No need to say anything now! Wait here for me! I’m going inside to take the car key!” Yoonji dashed inside her house and went out few seconds later.

 

“Let’s go!” Yoonji smiled at her. Joonhee wasn’t able to reject her so she just followed her.

 

-

 

“What should I buy?” Joonhee went to the food section. “Unni, wait for me at the car after you finished.” Yoonji walked to buy things that she need. “Maybe some juice…yes, that will do…” Joonhee took big bottles of various juices and put them into the trolley as she couldn’t lift heavy things for the sake of her baby. “I just do my groceries for the next week so…there’s nothing to buy anymore.”

 

She then went to the counter and paid for the juices. Joonhee then walked outside the market but she suddenly froze on her spot when she saw someone leaned on the car near Yoonji’s car. Although it’s only his back but Joonhee knew who was him. How…?

 

-

 

“Aish…I know it’s not good to let Changmin inside the market alone. Thirty-minutes has passed and he still inside. Does he need thirty-minutes just to buy peppers?” Jaejoong mumbled alone as he leaned on Yunho’s car.

 

“I wonder where is Joonhee now…?” Jaejoong closed his eyes and Joonhee’s face appeared. Her face portrayed thousands expressions as if she had the world’s burden on her shoulders. Deep inside, Jaejoong really wanted to explore her world. He wanted to know everything about her. But his ego prevailed over his heart. He sighed and cursed himself.

 

-

 

“What’s wrong with the girl? I found the chocolate first and she still want to fight over it with me?!” Changmin’s voice from Joonhee’s back shocked her. She quickly covering her face with her long hair.

 

Changmin didn’t notice her and kept walked toward Jaejoong. “Hyung…” Changmin went inside the car after calling him. “Yah! Why you…” Jaejoong turned his back and he stopped. “I know I’m late, sorry…a crazy girl just make my day gloomy, thanks to her.” Changmin furrowed inside the car.

 

“…Joonhee!” Jaejoong shouted her name when he saw her figure. Joonhee was surprised that Jaejoong noticed her although she had hiding herself. “Joonhee!” Jaejoong ran toward her but Joonhee quickly dashed away without looking back.

.

.

.

.

__________________________________________________________________________________

listening to athena while patiently wait for keep your head down >________<

.....thanks for reading, commenting & subscribing!!smiley

picture is not mine ^^

 

p.s: i'll try to finish this story as fast as i can without intruded its plot, of course ^^ i''l be back to school on 3rd jan and perhaps i can't update for few days...maybe on 7th or 8th >< sorrycrying