Chapter 9

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

HER p.o.v

“Jagiya, have you invited your friend? You said you want to show Inhwan to them?” Mari scooped more rice into Junsu’s bowl. I ate silently while listening to their conversation and just answered shortly when they asked something. I was glad they didn’t mind my manner since they knew I was not quite a talker.

 

“I’ve invited them. But they still didn’t give me answer. Those guys…” He murmured while chewing faster. “How many times must I tell you to eat slowly?” Mari pinched his waist. “Ouch!”

 

“Old habit died hard.” Junsu then tried to eat slowly. Mari and I laughed softly because he looked so awkward. Beep. “Oh, Yoochun reply my message. Finally.” Junsu read his friend’s message.

 

“They are coming. All of them.” He grinned widely. “Don’t mind him, Joonhee. He always like this whenever he mentioned about his friends.” Mari smiled as she explained to me. “They are not just my friends. They are my brothers.” Junsu said proudly.

 

“You must love them like your own family.” I smiled. “Yes, I love them more than myself.” Junsu’s eyes soften and his lips kept curved to from a smile. How good is it to have friends like Junsu’s friends? I envy him…

 

“When I married him, I realized that I’m sharing him with four guys.” Mari sighed with a joking tone. “Aegiya, what are you talking about? I’m all yours.” Junsu kissed her cheek. “Yucks! We’re still eating!” Mari wiped her cheek and shoved the meat into Junsu’s mouth.

 

I envied them. If only Jaejoong treated me like that… I could feel my tears started to form but I held it back. I shouldn’t cry now. No… I shouldn’t.

 

“We have to clean the guest rooms later. You,” Mari pointed to Junsu. “You must help me. No can do.” Mari gave him a sharp glare. “O—okay.” Junsu gulped down his saliva.

 

“You must meet them, Joonhee. No worry, they are comfortable to be with.” Mari told me. “When they are together with Junsu, they are unstoppable.” Mari laughed. “And you must go to the party too.” Mari pleaded.

 

“It’s only a small party, though as there are only my friends and you.” Junsu said. “I’ll think about it.” I responded.

 

“No…no…you must come. Please?” Mari held my hands. “Or I’ll be lonely surrounded by five guys.” She pouted. “Okay.” I smiled. But why did I felt uneasy when I agreed?

 

I left their home after saying thanks for the lunch. They didn’t let me do the dishes because of my conditions. “Baby…let’s go home,” I patted my belly and walked away from Junsu and Mari’s house.

 

___

 

“Jagiya,” Mari called her husband after she done doing the dishes. “Jaejoong oppa…will he bring his wife together? We didn’t go to their wedding though…” Mari wiped her wet hands with a clean towel.

 

“I don’t know…maybe he will.” Junsu shrugged his shoulder. “I hope Jaejoong hyung has moved on and happy with his wife now.” “I need to go back to the clinic.” Junsu walked to the door and put on his shoes. “See you later.”

 

“Okay. See you later.” They kissed and Junsu then walked downstairs to open his clinic back.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It turned out that my tuition center is closed today -___-

my country is on public holiday today just because our football team won AFF Cupcool

comments~~smiley