Chapter 14

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

It was already night and they were preparing for their barbeque party. Junsu ordered the guys to do everything since he didn’t want Mari tiring herself as she still needed to look after Inhwan.

 

Since coming back from the market, Jaejoong was silent and couldn’t do anything right. He was still thinking about the woman that he saw just now on the market. His heart strongly said that it was Joonhee but his mind kept denied it.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu quicky stopped Jaejoong when he nearly cut his fingers when he was cutting the fruit. “W—what?” Jaejoong was back to reality when Junsu called his name loud. “You almost cut your fingers!” Junsu took the knife from him. “Go inside the house and rest a bit, hyung.” Jaejoong then walked lifelessly into the house.

 

“What’s wrong with Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu asked Changmin. “He saw someone that look alike with Joonhee nooona.” Changmin shoved the food into his mouth. He had been eating nonstop since they started barbequing. “Yah, don’t come near us or I’ll cooked you on this grill right now!” Yoochun and Yunho whined because Changmin kept eating everything as soon as the meat was fully cooked on the grill.

 

“So Jaejoong hyung’s wife name is Joonhee?” Junsu asked in curiosity. “Why?” Yunho asked him. “…nothing.” Junsu replied shortly. Joonhee…why did her name is same to that Joonhee? Or…no,no…It can’t be right? Junsu thought to himself.

 

“Aegiya~~” Junsu walked inside their house. He searched for his wife and found her inside Inhwan’s room. He smiled watching Mari and their baby. “If Inhwan has woke up, let’s go outside.” Junsu walked to his family.

 

“Wait, I need to put his sweater and beanie on.” Mari said as her hands worked. “Aigoo, appa’s son look like a ball now…” Junsu took Inhwan from Mari. “I need to, or else he will sick.” Mari pouted.

 

“Okay, okay…let’s go out. I’m hungry.” Junsu took her hand and walked out to their backyard. “Inhwan~~” Yunho walked to them. “Can I hold him?” He asked with his puppy eyes. “Be careful, hyung.” Junsu hand Inhwan to Yunho.

 

“No problem, Su.” Yunho grinned and walked to Changmin with Inhwan on his arms. “Jagiya, did the meat enough? We still have some inside the fridge.” Mari asked her husband. Junsu looked at Changmin who was still eating. “For now…it’s still enough. But we have the big eater here…”

 

“Yah! I told you to stop eating!” Yoochun pushed Changmin away when he tried to take some more meat. “…and I’m so glad you buy so much, aegiya.” Junsu and Mari were chuckled watching Changmin and Yoochun fighting.

.

.

.

.