Chapter 25

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

“Jae, he’s home.” Joonhee said when they reached Changmin’s house and saw his car. She then went out of the car. She covered Sarang from the snow with her hand. “I know. Let’s sneak in without Changmin knowing.” Jaejoong pulled his wife closer to give her and their baby warmth.

 

 

“How?” Joonhee asked him. “I have this.” Jaejoong took out a key and grinned widely. Joonhee then shook her head at his behavior. “Follow me from behind.” Jaejoong pulled her to his back. “Come on Sarang…let’s meet your evil uncle.” Jaejoong pinched Sarang’s nose lightly.

 

 

They made their way to the front door. Jaejoong slowly inserted the key. He flashed a victory smile when he could turn over the knob. “Slowly.” He whispered to Joonhee. He was surprised as soon as they came into the house.

 

“Whose is this?” He said slowly when he saw the high heel shoes beside Changmin’s leather shoes. “Changmin never bring any woman home…” He said slowly again. “Maybe it belongs to his girlfriend?” Joonhee shrugged. “…like how you used to do back then.” She said the last words slowly but it was audible to Jaejoong’s hearing.

 

“Joon—” Jaejoong tried to speak but Joonhee cut him. “I know. Sorry for the sudden mention.” Joonhee smiled apologetically. She felt a bit guilty for what had slipped off of her tongue just now. After all, Jaejoong was a different man now.

 

“Jae, did you heard that?” Joonhee tried to change the topic when she heard something. “What?” Jaejoong tried to hear what had she heard. He nodded to Joonhee and walked toward the sound. They walked together until they reached a room that Jaejoong knew as Changmin’s bedroom.

 

From the room, they could hear a man and a woman giggling. Jaejoong agape his mouth when he confirmed that the man’s voice belongs to Changmin. “Jae, I don’t think this is right.” Joonhee pulled his arm when Jaejoong was about to barge in. “Hmm? I’m curious, you see.” Jaejoong flashed an evil smirk.

 

“But still,” she was about to continue when Jaejoong suddenly opened the door and burst in. “Ha!” Jaejoong’s eyes became widen with the sight in front of him. Joonhee peeked over to see and her reaction was just the same as Jaejoong.

 

“H—Hyung!” Changmin was startled when Jaejoong suddenly barged in into his bedroom. “Oh my…” Jaejoong became stiff at his place as he once again gapped. Changmin quickly covered himself with the blanket and his partner was hiding behind him.

 

“Yoonji?” Jaejoong and Joonhee loudly said in unison. She was hiding behind Changmin but Jaejoong and Joonhee were able to catch a glimpse of her. “H—Hi unni…” Yoonji greeted Joonhee from Changmin’s behind. Her hair was in a total mess and she was covering herself with the blanket too.

 

“Okay…” Jaejoong spoked up after a while. “You two have an explanation to do. Please get out hurriedly and decently.” He glared at Changmin and Yoonji. “Sarang shouldn’t see this,” He covered Sarang’s eyes. “…you too, baby.” Jaejoong covered Joonhee’s eyes too.

 

“Let’s get out.” Jaejoong was about to close the door. “We will wait at the living room.”

 

 

“H—Hyung…” Changmin called Jaejoong but he had already closed the door. Changmin sighed and he scratched his head. “Min…” Yoonji nudged him. Changmin looked at her and smiled weakly. “It’s okay…let’s hope I won’t be eaten alive by Jaejoong hyung.”

 

“How did he come inside your house? I thought…” Yoonji looked at him. “…you’ve locked the door last night.”

 

“Jaejoong hyung has a spare key. He always comes here to clean my house before.” Changmin replied and knocked his head mentally for not changing the key. “We should hurry,” Changmin reached out his hand and take his shirt from the floor. “…before he throw a tantrum.”

 

**

 

“So…mind to tell us now? The reasons why both of you didn’t visit my baby daughter and didn’t even tell us about you two?” Jaejoong looked at Changmin and Yoonji in front of him. Jaejoong crossed his legs as he enjoyed looking at their guilty faces.

 

“Well, to make it short, I’m dating Yoonji now.” Changmin looked up at him, tried to beg Jaejoong to give them mercy. “Since when?” Joonhee asked. Sarang had dozed off in her embrace.

 

“Hmm…might be since five months ago?” Yoonji looked at Changmin to confirm it and earn a slight nod from him. “Why don’t you two tell us? Especially you, Yoonji…did Mari know this?” Joonhee asked in concern.

 

“No, she didn’t.” Yoonji shook her head. “Nobody knows, actually.” She added.

 

“We want to tighten our relationship first before telling your guys.” Changmin said. “Tighten your relationship? You mean…with what we saw just now? Is that what you call tightening your relationship?” Jaejoong smirked. Changmin and Yoonji were already blushed madly.

 

“Hyung, sorry…” Changmin smiled apologetically. “Sorry for what?” Jaejoong made a face at him, as if he didn’t understand what was going on. “Ermm…I’m sorry for everything?” Changmin shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Duh, your face is disgusting when apologizing.” Jaejoong again. “My face is better than you.” Changmin fought him. “What?”

 

Joonhee and Yoonji chuckled at them for bickering like little kids. Yoonji slowly walked to Joonhee and sat beside her. “Unni, don’t tell my sister yet.” Her face was a bit serious. “Why?”

 

“She will straightly tell our parents as soon as she knows. You know how my sister is. Furthermore, Changmin and I had agreed to tell our parents soon.” Joonhee nodded at Yoonji’s words. She wouldn’t tell Mari even if Yoonji didn’t tell her that as she thought she wasn’t suppose to interfered their matters.

 

“Okay.”Joonhee smiled at her. “Shh…” Joonhee cradled Sarang when she moved in her embrace. “Jae, we should leave them alone. Let’s go home?” Joonhee asked her husband. Jaejoong stopped bickering with Changmin and shifted his attention to his wife and daughter.

 

“Why we should leave them alone? So that they can continue what they left out?” Jaejoong said as he carefully took Sarang from Joonhee. “Hyung!” Changmin whined. “Shh! I’m just kidding,” Jaejoong kicked Changmin. “…and tone down your voice. My daughter is sleeping.”

 

“Is she Sarang?” Changmin and Yoonji quickly surrounded Jaejoong. “She’s so cute. But why she resembled you more than Joonhee noona?” Changmin said but earned another kick from Jaejoong. “It’s because she’s my daughter, of course!”

 

“She has Joonhee unni’s nose. Her lips and eyes are from you, right?” Yoonji observed Sarang carefully. “You’re right. Min, you should be like your girlfriend.” Jaejoong smiled proudly when Yoonji praised his daughter.

 

“Jae, let’s go home.” Joonhee nudged him. “Alright, alright… Min, we’re leaving.” Jaejoong stood up. “Hyung!”

 

“Don’t tell anyone yet.” Changmin looked at him. “Please?” Changmin crossed his fingers to beg Jaejoong. Jaejoong just looked at him and didn’t say anything. “Please? Pretty please?” Changmin puffed his cheeks and blinked his eyes repeatedly.

 

“Aish! Alright, I’ll not tell anyone about this. But you own me.” Jaejoong headed outside with Joonhee. “Okay hyung! Thank you so much!” Changmin sighed in relieve. “Take care, unni.” Yoonji hugged Joonhee. “You too.”

.

.

.

.

I hope it's not boring frown

'Before U Go' is already stuck inside my head!!!!smiley love the mv though i still don't understand till today WHY sme put Go Ara in the mv... WHY???

 

btw, i want to ask you guys something. I have write a story (though it's still not finish yet) about dbsk friendship..and it's a bit sad. the story is a bit...real with the current situation but i pushed it forward. the event in the story is about 7-8 years from now.

And I'm not sure if I should post it or notsad

what do you guys think?