Chapter 17

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy0vKcdnXEE

.

.

.

.

She sighed softly when she felt the warmth from the sunlight that reflected on the mirror in the room. Joonhee opened her eyes slightly and rubbed her eyes slowly. “Morning…” A pair of strong arms sneaked around her waist, making her startled for a while.

 

“…Joonhee?” Jaejoong went closer to her so that there were no gaps between them. “M—Morning…” Joonhee answered nervously and tilted her head to the side to greet Jaejoong with an awkward smile.

 

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong nuzzled on her neck from behind. “J—Jaejoong…” Joonhee pushed him slowly. Jaejoong felt rejected with her action but he tried to understand her. He knew she wouldn’t forget everything just in one night after they met again.

 

“S—sorry.” He smiled bitterly. Jaejoong leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “I’ll make breakfast for you.” Jaejoong stood up. But his step suddenly stopped when Joonhee pulled his wrist slowly.

 

“I’m not used with the way you treat me…the way you treat me…it just…” Joonhee couldn’t say it in words. Instead, she looked deeper into Jaejoong’s eyes, hoping that her feeling could reach Jaejoong. “I get afraid when people treat me so nicely…I afraid that people will betray me, leave me alone…I…I…” Joonhee bit her lips.

 

“I’ll always be here.” Jaejoong sat on the bed back. He pulled Joonhee into his embrace. “I’ll never leave you. Never.” Jaejoong promised her. “We’ll build a new life, okay? You, me and our baby boy…” Jaejoong smiled and caressed her stomach.

 

“How do you know it’s a boy? Did Junsu tell you?” She asked curiously because she herself asked Junsu not to tell her about the baby’s gender yet. “Nuh…I just make a guess.” Jaejoong grinned sheepishly making Joonhee chuckled at him.

 

“I want a girl…I want to pamper her…with love that I couldn’t afford to get from my parents.” Joonhee smiled bitterly. “What if she becomes a bad girl then?” Jaejoong pouted, not very fond of her idea. “I’ll get you to teach her some lesson.” Joonhee chuckled on herself.

 

“Bad wife,” Jaejoong pinched her nose and laughed when her nose reddened in an instant. Joonhee rubbed her nose but Jaejoong took her hand and kissed the tip of her nose. “Stay here. I’ll make breakfast for you. What do you want to eat?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Can you…cook?” Joonhee furrowed her eyebrows. “Of course, baby.” Jaejoong replied full with confidence.

 

*

“How is it?” Jaejoong asked her when Joonhee kept silent after tasting the food. Joonhee looked at him. “Not fair. It’s delicious than mine.” She pouted. Jaejoong laughed heartily and kissed her on lips. “I told you so.”

 

“I don’t know you can cook,” Joonhee gazed at him. “Ayumi never tell me.” Jaejoong was quiet at the mention of Ayumi’s name. Joonhee clasped . “I…I’m sorry…sorry.”

 

“It’s all in the past… I realized that grudge won’t take me anywhere. It’s okay, baby.” Jaejoong smiled and held her hands, wanted to tell her that he was okay. “Three days more…it’s Ayumi’s death anniversary…let’s go visit her, shall we?” Jaejoong suddenly spoke out when he remembered Ayumi’s death anniversary.

 

“Can I?” Joonhee said worriedly. Jaejoong could sense her guilty from her hesitated voice. “I feel guilty.” Joonhee played with the food on her plate. “You’re not the one to be blame, okay?” Jaejoong wanted to ease her feeling.

 

“It’s not your fault. Don’t feel burden and depressed. It’s not good for you and the baby.” Jaejoong advised her. “See, you’re too thin for a pregnant woman! I’ll cook many delicious foods and stuff them into your mouth! My babies must be healthy!” He ranted again.

 

“Babies?” Joonhee asked confusedly. “Yes. My babies are you and this one.” Jaejoong smiled warmly at her.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

will try to update again tomorrow :)

currently busy with cross-country and prefect things at school frown

woot woot!!!

dbsk won music bank!!! cool

 

I WILL NEVER STOP THE FAITH COZ IT'S NOT THE END

1437 DBSK =3