Chapter 19

More Than the Air I Breathe

 

.

.

.

.

“Ohh?!” Changmin’s eyes widened when he saw the picture on his phone. “Jaejoong hyung is so fast…” He scooped the ice-cream and put it into his mouth. “I should find a girlfriend too,” He the spoon then took another scoop again. “You won’t get a girlfriend if all you can think about is food, Min.” Junsu patted his shoulder from behind. “Junsu hyung.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Changmin asked. “Duh, I’m here to buy ice-cream, what else? Do you expect me to buy diapers at ice-cream shop?” Junsu retarded at his question. “Here’s your order, Dr. Kim. It’s on me, so enjoy it.” The owner lady brought Junsu’s vanilla ice-cream. “Thank you, Mrs. Go. Oh, come frequently for your check-up, okay?” Junsu reminded his patient about her appointment. The owner lady smiled and walked away.

 

“Hyung, did you get the picture that Yoochun hyung sent?” Changmin asked him about Jaejoong and Joonhee’s kissing picture. “Yeah, I see it. He will probably show it to the whole world if he can.” Junsu laughed with his signature laugh.

 

“I hope Jaejoong hyung will do right things only from now onward. For Joonhee noona to run away until here, he has a lot to do.” Changmin raised his hand to ask for another one. “Yeah, but I’m happy that he has settled down properly. He has a future to think of.” Junsu took a scoop of his ice-cream slowly.

 

“Min-ah…” Junsu stopped eating. “Deh?” Changmin held his head up to look at his hyung. “Do you have a vacancy at your company?” Junsu asked him. “Yeah, we have. Actually I need a secretary right now. The old secretary resigned after she got married.” Changmin sighed remembering his skillful secretary.

 

“Can you give Yoonji any job?” Junsu asked him nicely. “Yah, hyung! You’re talking so nice with me because of this?” Changmin smirked. He knew that Yoonji was searching for a job from Mari. “Well…” Changmin crossed his arms.

 

“I saw on the television yesterday about a very high quality crab from Sapporo…” He looked at Junsu. Junsu gulped down his saliva. He knew what was that mean. “…Okay. I’ll buy a box for you.” Junsu said as his mind counted how much of his money would draw out from his account as the Sapporo crabs were so expensive.

 

“Tell her to come next week.” Changmin smiled and continued to finish his ice-cream that had arrived. “Oh, hyung. This ice-cream…” He said word by word. “I’ll pay it! I’ll do anything to get that girl out of this island!” Junsu said loudly.

 

“Well, if you said so.” Changmin shrugged his shoulder and grinned widely. “But why do you want your sister-in-law out here?” Changmin asked in curiosity.

 

“So my wife will agree to have another baby and no need to worry about her sister anymore.” Junsu pouted and shoved a spoonful of ice-cream into his mouth. “Auch! So cold!!!!” he squeezed his own cheeks.

 

“Do you think Mari noona is a baby vending machine? Once you put in coins, a baby will out?” Changmin made a face at him.

 

“Shut up.”

.

.

.

.

No JaeJoon here >.< mianhae..

i'll try to update the next chapter later :) and sorry if this chapter is...well, bored. Cross-country events has effect on me =D

anyway, homin won music bank AGAIN!! *throw confetti*

changmin's abs is hot *drooling*

=Q_____________

 

COMMENT? SUBSCRIBE?

THANK YOU ^_____^