“Goodbye Tabi”

My Everything

Doodoong!..hehehehe..Waahh..your comments are just like what I am expecting..hahhahaha..But please Don't hate GD so much..He just love Dara..Anyway, here is my update for now..;)

 

 

Dara woke up in the hospital with Seungri at her side.

“Seungri?..What happened?..Why I am here?..and Seu-..Seunghyun?..” she asks many questions in a low voice.

“You don’t know what happened?” He asked and she shook her head.

“You fainted inside Seunghyun hyung’s house..”

“Huh?” she can’t believe what he said.

“Your husband is so worried about you that he contact Yoona and ask if she sees you then Yoona called me to help her find you..And there’s only one place where I know I can see you..so I went there and found you unconscious on the floor.” He paused for awhile and looks at her; she remained silent as he continues to talk.

“so I bring you here..Noona, I heard everything that happened to Seunghyun hyung..and I am also sad about it..but noona..Don’t hurt yourself too much..If hyung can see you right now..He won’t be happy with it..” He added and tears starts to form on her eyes.

“Noona, I know loosing hyung is painful, but I know he is more hurt wherever he is right now seeing you in this kind of state..” her tears suddenly fall down her face. She refuses to look at him so she just stares at nowhere.

“Noona, it’s not only you who is hurting when Seunghyun hyung died..I am hurt too, but I want to be strong for him and for you..Yoona noona, and Daesung hyung is also stays strong even though it’s hard for them, but they still did…and we want you also to do the same way too..Hyung loves you so much and he doesn’t want seeing you sad.” Seungri can hear her sobs as she tried to control herself.

“Please noona..we want you to be strong..besides you now have Jiyong hyung as your husband, right?..and he worries about you..” Hearing his name, Dara remember her decision. She then wipes her tears and sits up.

“Maybe your right..I have a husband now..The reason why I push away Seunghyun..”

“Noona..” Seungri suddenly regret what he said to her.

“Because of this marriage I lost the man I love and treasured with so much.. But isn’t it what I want?..To separate with him and leave me alone..”

“Noona..that’s not wh~”

“You don’t have to explain Seungri..I know it..I should not feel and act this way..because this is what I already want from the start..now that it happened..I should be happy and live my life with Jiyong..that’s the right thing to do, don’t you?..Huh?” She has this sarcastic tone on her voice as she ask him.

“noona please listen to me..I just want yo~”

“Enough Seungri!..I made up my mind..I will leave this place and live with Jiyong..” she coldly said.

“bu~”

“You can leave me now..I am fine. Thanks for your help.” She said and returns to lay down again and turn her back on him. She didn’t let him speak.

“When you leave, please close the door.” She added and covers herself with the white blanket. Seungri sigh in frustration because Dara misunderstood him, but then he still leaves her inside the room.  He called Jiyong to inform that he found Dara and she is at the hospital getting some rest.

Dara’s POV

The moment my best friend leaves me, tears starts to flow again. I felt so much pain deep inside me, as the thought of Seunghyun came into my mind. ‘Seunghyun, how can I live my life right now, without you by my side?..How?..Please tell me how?..I already missed you so much..I can’t move on, Seunghyun..and It hurts me so much..I’m sorry..’  I cry my heart out as I hide myself inside the blanket. My life without Seunghyun is dead. I felt so empty inside, my happiness was lost when he left and I don’t know how to be happy again.

****

The next day…

Jiyong’s POV

I slept outside Dara’s room since I don’t want to disturbed her. I feel sorry for what happened, but I want to end it because she will suffer more if this will continue and I don’t want that to happen. I went inside her room and she is still sleeping. I can see that she cried again last night because of Seunghyun. That man is so lucky because she do love her so much and I feel jealous at him, I just wish and hope that time will come she will learn to forget her and learn to love me not because I am her husband and only a rebound, but because she love me as who I am. I remove the strands of hair that stick on her face because of her tears that dried up. With my sudden action, she wakes up.

“Good morning!..” I greeted her first and she only responds with me by a blank expression.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked her and she sit up on the bed. I place a pillow at her back to support her when she leans back. Then when she settles down, I peel an apple for her to eat. We are both silent for awhile, then she suddenly talk.

“I..” I look at her with a questioned face.

“I will..come with you!” she said.

“Come with me?” I ask and put down the peeler and apple into the plate that placed on the table beside us.

“I made up my mind..so I have decided that I will come with you.” She repeats it.

“Oh Thank God!..” I suddenly hug her and she is taken aback with my action. She didn’t hugs me back, but it’s fine as long as she will come with me and willing to start a new life with me away from here.

“I am so happy about your decision Dara..Thank you so much..I promise you that you won’t regret it.” I said while I hug her tight.

****

It’s been 2 days since Dara got hospitalized and when she decides to go with me at the US. I am packing my things since our flight will be tomorrow morning. After I am done with me things, I go to Dara’s room and check on her. There she is again, looking outside the window in deep thought. I sigh, before I go close to her. She didn’t notice my presence until I give her a back hug. She is surprise with me.

“What are you thinking?” I ask her, she shook her head and look back again outside.

“Nothing!..” she said, but I know it’s a lie. I can read her. I know she is thinking about him again. I can’t be mad at her because I love her and I want to understand whatever she feels.

“Ji..” she called without looking at me.

“uhm?” I respond.

“I want to go somewhere before we leave this country.” She said.

“Oh, sure..and where do you want us to go?” I ask curious and excited since this is the first time she request.

“Amm..actually..I want to go alone..” she said and I feel hurt with her answer, but I don’t want to show her.

“Ahh..Ok..So do you want me to drive you there?” I offer and she refuses to accept it.

“I want to go by myself..Don’t worry, I can take care of myself..” she removes my hands that wraps around her waist to face me. She holds my face with her warm hands.

“I promise you, I’ll come back.” She assures me. I look at her in the eyes then take her one hand and kiss her knuckles.

“I trust you.” I said and smile.

“Thanks!” with that I watch her leave the room.

Dara’s POV

Before I leave this country I want to go back at Seunghyun’s place for the last time. I arrived there as the sunset down. The view is so beautiful; I watch how the sunsets go down and disappear while I am standing at the sea shore, just like what Seunghyun and I always do whenever we are here. I remove my heels and let my feet feel the fine sand of the beach as I walk towards his house. The water is touching my feet, the cold breeze of the air going through my body. I remember when Seunghyun and I played here. My imagination is playing right now as I see myself with Seunghyun that happily splashing water on him as he tries to shield himself. I smile as I remember it and the scene is playing in front of me. I arrived at his house; I get inside it and see everything he owns. I see our pictures that frames and place on the side table. Another flashback plays in front of me. It’s the time where we use his polarized camera and take pictures together while embracing each other. We are making crazy face and sometimes I pinch his cheeks and pull it to become wide, then on the other hand he pinch my nose while posing for the camera. Then our imaginary images fade away as I tried to touch him.

“Tabi..” I utter his name and it hurts my heart as I called his nickname that I gave him. I then remember the time when I first called him that. I go to his room and the flashback image appears again in front of me. I see myself pass by me from the door where I am standing, and walk towards Seunghyun that was busy in fixing his shoes. During that time I hug him from behind and ask him what he was doing, he then said that he was fixing his shoes. That time he reveals to me that he is a shoe addict; I then suggested that his name is so long and I decided to shorten it. Since he loves shoes, I give him the name Tabi and then in return she do the same way to me and give the name Sandy since it’s close to Sandara. At first it feels weird when we called each other in our nicknames, but then we got to familiar with it. Only the both of us know that and it’s our secret, but not anymore since sometimes we call each other like that whenever we are with our friends. After that, our image again disappears as the flashback ends too. I can’t help but cry as I reminisces our memories together. I take a seat at the edge of his bed. I caress it slowly and remember how many times we slept here together, but we he never forced me to do the thing because he wants to wait until we two get married. I know it’s unbelievable, but he did it, he respect me so much and as a Christian, he want us to get married before we engage in that thing because he said that it’s the right way. Sometimes I doubt him regarding that issue because I know man has its own needs, but his faith in God is strong more than his need. That’s why I am so proud of him and very much admire his strong belief and faith in God. I am happy that I found a person like him, so for us, kissing was enough. Believe it or not, but that’s true. We slept together and still woke up in each other’s arms without doing more than that.

“Tabi-ah..I’ll be leaving tomorrow..” I said more of talking to myself since I am the only person inside.

“I keep asking myself..is this the right thing to do?..but it remained unanswered..” I deeply sigh.

“I don’t know if I can move on?…I don’t know if I can forget you?..I don’t know if I can give my heart again to somebody else?…I don’t know if I still can live happily like the way I do when I am with you?..There’s so many question on my head that remained unanswered..but Seungri is right..I should be strong..so that’s why I choose to leave this place..but one thing is for sure..You will always be here in my heart and mind..and of course I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU…Goodbye Tabi.” I said and let myself lay down his bed before closing my eyes and think of him as I drifted into my slumber.

Nobody’s POV

Dara returned to Jiyong’s house on time before he leaves going to the airport. Jiyong felt relieve upon seeing her came back. All their things were fixed and settled now inside the car and only the two of them are needed for the car to move on.

“Thank you for coming back, Dara.” Jiyong hugs her.

“No,..I should be thank you, for being there for me.” She said and hugs him back. Jiyong and Dara separate from the hug.

“Let’s go?” He asks and she pursued her lips and nod before they get into the car.