“He is alive”

My Everything

A/N: Aigoo..Here is my update for now..;)

 

Nobody’s POV

Dara, Jiyong and the other investors came on time for the ribbon cutting and a short tour inside the newly opened mall.

“Welcome to the 3rd branch of KJ Mall!..” Ms. Go said after Jiyong cut the ribbon together with their one investor. The crowd gives them a round of applause. All of them go inside the new mall for the tour. And just as the plan goes on, after the tour, they proceed to the food venue.

“Sean-ssi!..They are here!..” Doojoon informed them inside the kitchen.

“Good!..Now, go and serve the guest outside!” the chef ordered them and they follow. Seunghyun is in charge for the drinks, while his other friends are on the catering. The guest slowly filling up the seats inside and they become busy at the same time. Seunghyun keep on touring the whole place to let the guest pick up some drinks on his tray. Dara and Jiyong came in last with the remaining investors. Jiyong was so busy in talking about business that’s why he forgets Dara.

I get bored with Ji and the investors as they keep on talking about their business proposals that’s why I didn’t pay much attention with them. But something caught my attention. I heard a familiar voice, I search to where it came from then I ended up seeing a man caterer holding a tray on hand with some glass whine on it. I am not too far from him that’s why I can hear him talk; he is entertaining the guest while serving them drinks. His back was facing me so I can’t see his face, but he seems so familiar to me like the way he stands, his gestures and his deep manly voice. There is only one person I know who has those things, but it’s impossible.

“Ta-Tabi?” I utter as I remember him while looking at the back of the man, and then suddenly he excuse himself to them while talking with someone on the phone. My feet voluntarily walk towards him, I don’t know why but something inside me telling that I should follow him.

“SEAN!”

“DARA!” I heard my name called, so I look back to the person who called me. It was Jiyong and he is walking towards me.

“Ji?” my brows frown. I then remember the person I was following before. I look back to where I last saw him, but there’s no sign of him. I lost him. I look around hoping that he is there somewhere else, but still, he’s not. I sigh.

“What are you doing here?” Ji ask me. I look at him and think first.

“I..ah..nothing..” I don’t want him to know that I am here because I thought that I saw Seunghyun. I bowed my head and sigh again.

“Alright..Let’s go!..the investors wants to talk to you..” I nod at him and he holds my hand to me.

Jiyong’s POV

The party ended well. Since the opening of the new mall, I feel nervous and uncomfortable. Dara feels it too so she keeps on asking me if I am alright and I answer her with yes. I become like this after my sister and I met.

Flashback

“WHAT?..She is your wife?” my sister asks me with so much surprise in her expression.

“Yes..Why?..do you know her?” I ask back.

“I-..uhh..isn’t she the girl that you keep on telling me before that you liked, but she has a boyfriend?..H-how come you two ended up together?”

“Ah..it’s a long story..but to make it short, dad help me..and regarding the person she love, he’s dead.” I answered her with confidence.

“De-Dead?”

“Yeah..He met an accident on the day of our wedding and no one sees his body on the accident scene..so we concluded that he is totally dead.” I explain.

“Did she believe that?” she asks curiously.

“No..but I did the work to make her forget him.” I said upon remembering what did I do.

“What did you do?”

“I showed her a body of a burned man and tell the police officer that it was the body she is looking for.”

“HUH?..W-why did you do that?”

“Because I love her noona..and I don’t want anyone to hurt her..”

“but Ji..your going overboard.” I know that she don’t like what I did, but I don’t care.

“I don’t care noona because she’s all I want and care about.”

“What if that man show up again and take her away from you?” She asks the question that I am afraid to face off.

“You know me so much noona..If I like something, I will do everything just to have that..”

“Don’t tell me, you’re going to kill him?”

“Well, if the situation needs it..then I’ll do it.” I said like it’s the easiest thing to do. I can saw the shock and scared expression on her face when I said it.

End of flashback

I mean what I said to my sister. If he will show up in our lives and take Dara away from me, I will not hesitate to take away his life in my bare hands. People might think that I am crazy, and yes I am crazy in love with her. Dara is mine, only mine forever.

****

The following day…

Nobody’s POV

Dara went out for shopping then do a mall visit. Ji sends Mr. Kim to be her butler because he can’t come since he has meeting at his other office at KJ Entertainment. While Dara is strolling at the mall, Seungri is there too with his girlfriend.

“Oh!..Isn’t that Dara unnie, babe?” Chaerin asks while pointing her finger to the lady strolling at the clothing department.

“Yeah!..Let’s go, talk to her.” Seungri said and drag his girlfriend with him towards Dara.

“DARA NOONA!..UNNIE!” both of them called her. She heard it and turns to them, a big smile plaster on her face upon seeing them again after a long time.

“Oh, hey!” she waved to them as the approach her.

“Whoahh..is this true, noona?..Your here?” Seungri is studying her from head to toe with a surprise expression on his face. Dara nod to his question.

“Aigoo..You’re really back, noona!” he hugs her tight, but not too much that she will choke. He then pulls off from the hug.

“Hahaha..aigoo..I miss you best friend..”  Dara pinched his cheeks, then let him go also.

“Same here!.Anyway..Do you still know Chaerin, my girlfriend?” He said and step back to show Chaerin.

“Hi, unnie!” Chaerin shyly waved at her.

“Yes, I do remember her..How are you Chaerin-ah?” Dara nod and asks.

“Fine..How about you unnie?” Chaerin feels a bit awkward to her since this will be their first meeting again after a long time.

“Fine too..You know what?..I think we have a lot of things to talk to..so why don’t we go t~”

“to our favorite restaurant?” Seungri continued for her and she smiles at him.

“hahaha..Your right!..Let’s GO?” She invite them to come with her and the two nod then follow. While walking, Seungri still can’t move on to the fact that Dara is back in Seoul.

“Waaahh..I really thought, you won’t come back here anymore, noona.”

“Hahaha..and what makes you think that way, huh?” She looks at him with a smile.

“Hu-..aahh..Nothing!..hehehe..” he hesitate to say it.

“Aish!..you brat!” She messed up his hair.

“Aigoo..Aigoo..noona, my hair!..Haist!” He fixed it back to its normal style. Dara and Chaerin chuckle at how pissed he looks like. Seungri hates it when someone is messing his hair. Dara and Chaerin knows it, it’s just that she loves to piss him. When they reach the restaurant, they order the usual food they eat there and start eating.

“Anyway noona..I forgot to ask you..What are you doing there at the store?”  Seungri ask while he forks the beef steak on the plate.

“Ahh..I was doing a store visit and supposed to be shop for clothes.” She answered before she plunge backed macaroni inside .

“Why your alone?..Where’s your husband, unnie?”  Chaerin’s turn to asks.

“He is busy..He has meeting for the KJ Entertainment.”

“Oohh..well, please tell hyung that I congratulate him for being one of the three big broadcasting entertainment company here in Korea.”

“Really?..” Dara is clueless about it.

“You don’t know?” Dara shook her head.

“Aish!..Noona, KJ entertainment won the best broadcasting company for this year..that’s why Me and my dad plan to do the advertisement of our hotel in his broadcasting company..to encourage people and also invite them to come in our hotel.” Seungri informed her and she just nods her head.

“That’s great!..Well good luck and don’t worry I’ll tell him that.”

“So, noona..ho-how’s the two of you?”

“Hmm..fine?” She answers with unsure.

“Hahaha..Your unsure..Why?”

“Haist, SEUNGRI-AH!” She suddenly shouts at him in irritated way and cause him to taken a back.

“YAH!..Why shouting at me?.”

“Stop asking questions about him or us..This day is for our get together..” She scolded him.

“Ok fine!..By the way, I remember something..” He then began again.

“What is it?”

“I know you won’t believe me, but noona..I think Seunghyun hyun is not dead…I mean..I saw him last time, but I am not sure about it..but I have a strong feeling that he is alive..” Dara was shocked with what Seungri said, and she knows him well. He won’t lie to her.

 

A/N: Oh-owh!..What do you think will happen next??..Sorry to hang you all again..By the way, that's the new poster for this..Do you like it?..Well, I hope so..Thank you all my readers and subscribers..Hope to hear more comments about this soon..;)